Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

50% off on Amazon; do i buy it?

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

Nah.  If you already own Modern Warfare 2, then you already own a better version of what Medal of Honor is trying to do.  If you don't already own it, then you can probably find the game for cheaper than that.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vitor
    @Gap said:

" @Shadow said:

" Nah.  If you already own Modern Warfare 2, then you already own a better version of what Medal of Honor is trying to do.  If you don't already own it, then you can probably find the game for cheaper than that. "
    Modern Warfare 2 is still £30+ after a year and has had near enough no price cuts. Was just looking for some views on whether people would deem this game worthy now during a price cut instead of an attempt to redirect me at a sub-par game. "
    For £15 it's more than worth it. The campaign is short but I really enjoyed what it was trying to do. Sure, there were some poor scripting decisions and quite a few bugs that necessitated the reload of a prior checkpoint but I enjoyed the tone it set out and the combat/set pieces were a lot of fun. Also, it has a really good lean system - not something you see often in a console shooter. It has nice variety and pretty decent visuals (runs a lot better than Black Ops on my rig that's for sure - near constant 60FPS and it can look breathtaking at times) and is more than worth that paltry price of admission. 

Can't say anything about the multiplayer as I never touched it - not my thing.
    pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By pweidman

Well there's a reason MoH has dropped in price duder.  MW2 is far from subpar...but that description fits MoH very well.  Get it, but don't expect a good game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.