Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Are you enjoying Tier 1 Mode? (Poll)

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mike
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mike

I'm finding Tier 1 mode to be a ton of fun - even more fun than the campaign. Maybe it's because I'm such a stat whore and love seeing how accurate and fast I can be on each level, but I like it. I think it adds a ton of replay value to an otherwise mediocre and short game.  

The only thing I wish is that there was a cooperative co-op mode in Medal of Honor. That would be a blast...it would be like Spec Ops mode in MW2, only probably not nearly as good.     

sorawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By sorawesome

reminds me of those spec ops on mw2, only change here is the missions are up to 25 minutes long and if u die, you just wasted a chunk of your life.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mike

I'm on the final Tier 1 mission. I got to the very end, all I had was one more door to go through...and guess what? A SCRIPT ERROR. My AI teammates wouldn't move. Had to restart the mission. 

Fuck this game. Fuck it right in it's stupid ass.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hitchenson
    @MB said:

" Fuck this game. Fuck it right in it's stupid ass. "

So I should pass on it then? That should be a box quote in fact. 
    jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By jonnyboy
    @MB said:

"    The only thing I wish is that there was a cooperative co-op mode "

Teamwork²  I like the way you're thinking.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mike
    @Hitchenson: Pass at $60. Rent for the campaign and a little Tier 1 play over a weekend or something, unless you're really into the multiplayer component. 
    tskunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By tskunk

I didn't vote because I didn't really enjoy it, but I completed it. I ran into the same scripting error in the last mission — three fucking times. I had to restart my Xbox and that fixed it. I just wanted to finish it (and feel like I got maybe a quarter of my money's worth) before I sell it on Tuesday when I get New Vegas.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By CenturionCajun

I haven't run into any scripting or noticeable bugs. I suppose I should count myself lucky. I've personally enjoyed my time with the Tier 1 Mode however the fact that you go all the way back to the beginning of the level when you die is infuriating at times. Probably the only thing keeping me from really enjoying the challenge.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mike

Gah! I just got about 3/4 of the way through the final Tier 1 level and I got another scripting bug. My AI teammates simply stopped moving. Had to restart.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By JJOR64
    @MB said:
    " Gah! I just got about 3/4 of the way through the final Tier 1 level and I got another scripting bug. My AI teammates simply stopped moving. Had to restart. "
    Damn.  I can see why people are hating on this game now.  Hopefully there will be a patch in the near future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.