Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Do You Find the MP To Be Too Easy?

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#1  Edited By sammo21

So, I consider myself competent in shooters...not the best, but I can handle myself nicely (har har).  Anyways, I am bound and determined to get as many trophies in MoH as I can before I get rid of it next week (same idea with Castlevania) as the entire package pisses me off.  The multiplayer, as everyone has stated, is a step in the right direction...but then it falls flat on its face.  I feel as if I have been...I don't know, too good?  Looking at the multiplayer scoreboard I have yet to see anyone with a negative KDR.  Most matches I have breezed through, and no matter how pissed I get at something, I almost always get 3-5 kills per death.  As I stated, based on  looking at the scoreboard every other death or so, I have noticed most other people have positive or equal KDR as well.  Is it just me or is this game's multiplayer, in design, too easy?  Maybe its just me or maybe I am having selective memory. 

Either way, I can't wait to get rid of this game.  70% of the trophies down, but I am 100% sure I won't get this long enough to hit plat.  

illmatic19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By illmatic19

No, it's frustrating and really boring. 

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#3  Edited By sammo21
    @illmatic19: I find many things frustrating, but I'm still rocking the scoreboard and everyone else seems to be doing OK.   

I have to admit, one problem I noticed more than anything else in the beta was the lag on death and its stiiiiiiiiill there.  So frustrating.  I wouldn't say the game is boring, but the unlock system and progression is boring, for sure.
    ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ShockD

The difficulty of the multiplayer depends on the players you're playing against.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.