Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Im really having some bad luck with my campaign playthrough

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MrMuscle

The following will spoil the first ranger mission. 

I started with a gung ho attitude and looked forward to beating this apprently 4-5 hour campaign. The first mission went fine, no problems, breezed thru it. But then came the spot where is was supposed to suppress the DSHK. I got in position and opened up on it and... nothing. My team gave me slack and told me to fire on it. I reloaded and went again... nothing. After emptying my ammo and asking for more twice from my pals i started thinking something was wrong. I went on the net and found that it indeed was. Apparently there was supposed to appear an icon over the DSHK when it was suppressed. Being depressed about the whole thing i quit and went and played Enslaved for the weekend instead. After finishing it i decided i would just have to do my dues and restart the mission. 

The second time thru the mission all i could think about was what if it still doesnt work? Well i arrived at the gun, fired 10 rounds into it and BINGO, the icon appeared, my teamates were SO happy. I kept pinging it every now and then and suddenly it was over. The gun blew up and i was home free, or was i? I continued the level and we came upon the new LZ, which we had to clear out. After getting knocked down by a cell phone i staggered back up and started laying into the taliban. We requested a danger close air strike but the guys said no dice. I killed my share of enemies when all of a sudden they jumped into a car and came straight for me. Instead of moving i figured id just blow the car up, but alas that didnt happend. instead it ran over me and i died. 

It just so happend that the game decided to autosave just as i was chewing on front tire and wouldnt you know, i got to relive my dead a million times. Because now the game was stuck on an infine loop where i die and it reloads the save just as i die. Fun in a bun. Its kinda hypnotic to watch actually. So im now sitting here, ready to again restart the mission and HOPE that i can actually get thru it this time. Cuz i do think there are more missions after it, right? 
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By EVO

What system are you playing it on? I only encountered 1 scripting error on the PS3.

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MrMuscle

Im playing it on the 360. I dont mind small bugs, but it sucks when i have to play the same mission over and over.
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RsistncE

I just finished "Gunfighters" last night and haven't encountered any of the supposed "scripting bugs" that were apparently bad enough to be worth mentioning in reviews. Single player is way better than the SP shit that Modern Warfare 2 offered up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.