Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Muse, Inception and Medal of Honor

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

Edited By armaan8014

Medal of Honor spoilers!

So I just finished the SP campaign a day before, and thought that though it was short, the story was pretty much worth it. Focusing on realism, the ending really got to me. As always, MoH chose to pay tribute to the soldiers rather than just make them action movie superstars. 
    So here's a tribute to the fallen hero - Rabbit. The first video shows the build up to the rescue operation from the last 3 missions, with OST from INCEPTION! 

And it fits in really well :D Here's the description from the video:

SPOILERS IN VIDEO AND DESCRIPTION

This video is focused on the last three missions - Compromised, Neptune net and Rescuing the rescuers, where Rabbit and Mother leave after disobeying orders in order to rescue Voodoo and Preacher, but in turn get captured and need rescuing themself.
    The build up to the situation and the end are shown (along with Inception OST - Time)

Hope you enjoy!

Software used - Sony Vegas pro9
    Music - Inception OST - Time

I do not own the rights to any of the content, all rights are the property of their respective owners

This is a different kind of video than I usually make, so please give feedback! 

And I also made a more traditional music video, the kind I usually make. Music is Apocalypse Please (MUSE). Goes really well with the game :D
    And it's not just random scenes while the music plays, I always try to match the video with lyrics! (I'm writing all this cuz I don't get a lot of views on my vids :(   )

here it is:

Hope you enjoyed :)
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By armaan8014

Medal of Honor spoilers!

So I just finished the SP campaign a day before, and thought that though it was short, the story was pretty much worth it. Focusing on realism, the ending really got to me. As always, MoH chose to pay tribute to the soldiers rather than just make them action movie superstars. 
    So here's a tribute to the fallen hero - Rabbit. The first video shows the build up to the rescue operation from the last 3 missions, with OST from INCEPTION! 

And it fits in really well :D Here's the description from the video:

SPOILERS IN VIDEO AND DESCRIPTION

This video is focused on the last three missions - Compromised, Neptune net and Rescuing the rescuers, where Rabbit and Mother leave after disobeying orders in order to rescue Voodoo and Preacher, but in turn get captured and need rescuing themself.
    The build up to the situation and the end are shown (along with Inception OST - Time)

Hope you enjoy!

Software used - Sony Vegas pro9
    Music - Inception OST - Time

I do not own the rights to any of the content, all rights are the property of their respective owners

This is a different kind of video than I usually make, so please give feedback! 

And I also made a more traditional music video, the kind I usually make. Music is Apocalypse Please (MUSE). Goes really well with the game :D
    And it's not just random scenes while the music plays, I always try to match the video with lyrics! (I'm writing all this cuz I don't get a lot of views on my vids :(   )

here it is:

Hope you enjoyed :)
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By armaan8014

The video seems to be lagging a bit, I dunno why. Watch it on Youtube if that's the case for you.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By ESREVER

Muse is lovely... so very, very lovely. 
    Neat music video as well. I like the fade in of the explosions from the game in one of the parts of the song.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By armaan8014
    @ESREVER:  Yeah Muse are great! And this song is just too awesome. I want this to be playing in full volume while I watch the apocalypse from my balcony :D
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By armaan8014

Bump?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.