Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

PS3 beta unstable

KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By KinjiroSSD

Anyone else crashing in the beta every 5 mins?

canucks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By canucks23

Yea it's happening to everybody. Dev's said they're working on a fix for the main build of the game but they don't know if the fix'll make the beta... which makes no sense to me because how is a game supposed to be tested when it's not playable?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Bollard
    @canucks23: I think that counts as testing it. Knowing the fact that the game can't run without crashing for five minutes is kinda vital information before you put a game to disc.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Chavtheworld said:
    " @canucks23: I think that counts as testing it. Knowing the fact that the game can't run without crashing for five minutes is kinda vital information before you put a game to disc. "
    The beta is a horrible mess. Yes I know its a beta. But no recoil at all? Massive issues with hit detection. Random crashes...
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bollard
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " @Chavtheworld said:
    " @canucks23: I think that counts as testing it. Knowing the fact that the game can't run without crashing for five minutes is kinda vital information before you put a game to disc. "
    The beta is a horrible mess. Yes I know its a beta. But no recoil at all? Massive issues with hit detection. Random crashes... "
    Maybe it's a good thing they held the xbox one back then. I heard the PC one is plagued with AIMBOTS too. I mean on the EA forums there are tutorials on where to get aimbots and links to videos of Youtube aimbot footage.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Chavtheworld said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " @Chavtheworld said:
    The beta is a horrible mess. Yes I know its a beta. But no recoil at all? Massive issues with hit detection. Random crashes... "
    Maybe it's a good thing they held the xbox one back then. I heard the PC one is plagued with AIMBOTS too. I mean on the EA forums there are tutorials on where to get aimbots and links to videos of Youtube aimbot footage. "
    Really sad that people wanna aimbot a beta. 
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bollard
    @The_Laughing_Man: It is indeed.
    KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By KinjiroSSD
    @Chavtheworld said:
    lol I guess but I'd like to test the how the game plays too.
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bollard
    @KinjiroSSD: Haha fair enough. I've heard there's a patch coming soon though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.