Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

The multiplayer Combat Mission mode is so Annoying.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

Its like how battlefield where you have to place a bomb on a crate.But in this game its two time's as hard.The crates are just out in the open where you can easily get shot by snipers.It's fucking suicide where you have to run out in the open to place the damn bomb.It almost drives me insane where I almost finish placing a bomb on a crate.Then at the last second BOOM! I get shot right in the fucking head.At times it feels like is fucking IMPOSSIBLE!,and when I do place the charge out of luck.These shit storm of soldiers comes out and lights me the fuck up.Then easily removes the bomb that I tried so hard to place.In battlefield 2 the crates aren't out in the open,unless you blow up a weak structure building.To be honest the whole multiplayer has no originality.To me it feels like I'm playing battlefield on crack.I do still have fun playing this game.But the developers could have done much better with this title.

tskunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By tskunk
    @falserelic:  Yea... it's worse than pulling teeth trying to get the cheevos for playing 2 hours in each game-mode. I think I'm going to just be satisfied with finishing all Tier 1 missions under par and sell this piece of shit tomorrow when I pick up Fallout New Vegas!!
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By falserelic
    @tskunk: Damn right LOL! I agree with you. I'm going to go pick up naruto ultimate ninja storm 2.When I go in to trade medal of Honer.This rushed piece of shit game deserves to be traded in LOL!!.Its like what was the developers thinking when they made this game.Medal of Honer was a popular franchise.They could have made this game great .Sense they was bringing it to the next gen and making it into a modern shooter.But instead they made it into an adverge shooter,that alot of people have already seen.
    tskunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By tskunk
    @falserelic said:
    "Its like what was the developers thinking when they made this game."
    I imagine they were thinking: LET'S PUT THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF THIS FRANCHISE! WOOT!
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By falserelic
    @tskunk said:

" @falserelic said:

"Its like what was the developers thinking when they made this game."
    I imagine they were thinking: LET'S PUT THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF THIS FRANCHISE! WOOT! "
     And they buried it 6 feet under.So the game can't see the light or day.Thanks EA  for giving us a half-ass game.Thumbs up for those developers who work on this Title. For tricking me for spending 60 bucks on recycled shit. 
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Tennmuerti

Use smoke grenades, then you won't get sniped.
    You might still die to a blind spray on the objective, but always smoke it before you arm it.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By falserelic
    @Tennmuerti: I always do,but then I get attacked with grenades and rocket launchers.I get blow straight to hell in 10 to 5 seconds.Snipers get so much kills they can easily send down rocket strike.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.