Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Who Else Ran Into Scripting Bugs?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

That's a year's worth of polish? Really?

• Got stuck after clearing the warehouse at the airfield, because one AI comrade was MIA - in consequence the dudebro in charge of opening a door just never wanted to open it. After a couple 'last checkpoint' retries, I finally had to restart the mission.
    • Got stuck on the ATV once at the checkpoint after the Barret .50 Cal sniping, dude just didn't want to get off the ATV.

I'm kinda bummed about this stuff. I remember Danger Close saying roughly a year ago, that they've completed the campaign's content and that they'll be polishing the experience 'til release for it to be as smooth as possible. Now I've ran into multiple scripting bugs and the overall direction is far from perfectly smooth. Often, it ain't immediately clear where to go and what to do. Choices are super-limited, yet still they manage to leave enough room for small confusions. I really don't understand why FPS developers never take control over where I'm looking. Making sure that I've seen what I need to see. Making sure that I see, what an elite soldier would naturally see.

Other than that, I've quite some fun with it. Gonna jump back in at the chopper gunner mission after dinner. Looking forward to it.
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

Jeff seemed to have ran into some.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By mfpantst

Yeah- apparently the OP of  the Bug list so far post in THIS FORUM.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.