Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Ya got some 'splainin to do

Avatar image for harbinger_of_hippos
    Harbinger_Of_Hippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

What exactly did everyone (well, most people) not like about this game? I'm not arguing that it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, just asking. I didn't really play it a ton (because New Vegas came out a week later), so I may just not have seen many problems with it, though. I remember the sniper rifles being incredibly annoying, and lots of lag. The lag, though, I attributed to my own god-awful internet, because I get lag in every game. And I think the snipers got patched shortly after release, though I could be mistaken. I've heard lots of people saying how it was such a shit game, I've just never heard much about why it was a shit game. Most people, myself included, do seem to agree that the campaign was pretty good, however. Like I said, I'm not trying to argue that it was actually great and you're all wrong -because I don't actually know- but simply asking why the majority thought it was bad.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

I liked the campaign, didn't touch the multiplayer though. 4/5. 

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Harbinger_Of_Hippos said:
    " What exactly did everyone (well, most people) not like about this game? I'm not arguing that it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, just asking. I didn't really play it a ton (because New Vegas came out a week later), so I may just not have seen many problems with it, though. I remember the sniper rifles being incredibly annoying, and lots of lag. The lag, though, I attributed to my own god-awful internet, because I get lag in every game. And I think the snipers got patched shortly after release, though I could be mistaken. I've heard lots of people saying how it was such a shit game, I've just never heard much about why it was a shit game. Most people, myself included, do seem to agree that the campaign was pretty good, however. Like I said, I'm not trying to argue that it was actually great and you're all wrong -because I don't actually know- but simply asking why the majority thought it was bad. "
    Watch the quick look. They explain it pretty well. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.