Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mega Man Legacy Collection

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 25, 2015

A collection of the first six Mega Man games that comes with a new challenge mode and archival art assets. The first project of the newly reformed game restoration house, Digital Eclipse.

Achievement help

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

Hello,

So i bought the mega man legacy collection on the xbox one and i just beat mega man 1 and did not receive the achievement for doing so. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. Hopefully someone knows how to fix this, cause that kinda sucks...

Lost_Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lost_Remnant

What does the achievement tell you? Does it say "Done! Unlocking" in the description for it, have 100% in the progress tracker (Not all games do achievement tracking however) or does it still just show up as locked?

I've had experience with all sorts of weird achievement issues. Which seems to be a continuously pervasive problem due to how achievements are done on the One versus the 360. The good news is that most of the time the achievement eventually unlocks. My most recent game that did this was Just Cause 3, an achievement for liberating an island didn't unlock (still showed as locked) but popped for me after some time The longest an achievement has taken to eventually unlock for me has been three days. Are other achievements unlocking okay in Legacy collection? I'd say try to unlock another achievement and if it pops just fine then that other achievement is just temporarily glitched.

Give it a couple of days and the probability is high it will pop on it's own. If it does not you might have to beat Mega Man 1 again. In the most absolute worst case scenario you might have to get on the line with Microsoft support. There is also a trouble shooting page on Xbox.com for this kind of thing as well if you're interested.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

@lost_remnant: so i just beat mega man 2 and got the achievement. I am guessing that i have to beat mega man in one go. Last time i had to go out, so i saved and continued a different day. I beat mega man 2 in one sitting so i think thats the key.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.