Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 31, 2008

The sequel to the critically acclaimed Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. Now set in war-torn Venezuela, the player again takes on contracts for various warring factions on a quest for payback.

High Jacking

t67443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By t67443

Anyone else having a huge problem trying to highjack high level tanks?

I can get it up to the point where I'm supposed to rapidly tap but no matter what rate I go I can't take out the driver. Is this a bug or is that how it's supposed to be?

Anyone think it's incredibly broken?

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

That must be a bug. I've never had a problem with it... you don't even have to push it that fast.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By TomA

ya that's a bug,ive only failer to jack something twice ever,cause i didn't know it was different for each vehichle.The hardest to hijack are the super high level helicopters,but there also the funniest:)

t67443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By t67443

Good to know. I was playing co-op when this was happening so that must explain it. If you don't know the longer you play the more the bugs break the game. I wasn't just having a problem with that but also when ever my friend would get knocked down I wouldn't be able to revive him and I couldn't subdue any targets.

All these bugs really suck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.