WTF!!! NO DS3 support are you ******* kidding ME? Tell i'm wrong?

Dur_rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dur_rocky

OMG i went back and forth on what version to get. And i went with the PS3 just because i have so few games for PS3 well go figure WHY becuase of **** like this?

Man i swear it has vibration checked in options so it's suppose to have it i guess. BUT NOTHING no gun recoil no explosion vibration no nothing i'm tried it all nothing when i get hit with a shot or hit by a car.

WTF is the deal it has vibration in the options menu and it is checked by defualt but NOPE NO ******* DS3 support FU you Sony this is why i never play your god alful PS3 in the first place and have such little games. I never put up with BS like this with my much greater 360. Sony you BLOW.

Anyone tell me if i'm doing something wrong? I'm to assume no one is getting DS3 support?

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By fr0br0

You know you can say "fuck", right?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By kush

Please think before you post so you can maybe come out with something I'm willing to read. Though if the vibration function is broken in the PS3 version then that does suck.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#4  Edited By Soap

Even if it is indeed broken (and not just your controller) I'm pretty sure they will patch it pretty soon, so just chillax and enjoy the game rather the forum flip on us.

Some of us don't get the game for a whole week still!

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Systech

Why didn't you just get the 360 version because your avatar implies you are a Microsoft fanboy?

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By DualReaver
systech said:
"Why didn't you just get the 360 version because your avatar implies you are a Microsoft fanboy?"
It's a default one.
Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soap
DualReaver said:
"systech said:
"Why didn't you just get the 360 version because your avatar implies you are a Microsoft fanboy?"
It's a default one."
If you pick MS as your alliance
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DualReaver
Soap said:
"DualReaver said:
"systech said:
It's a default one."
If you pick MS as your alliance"
Oh didn't know that. Thank yuh.
Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Relys
systech said:
How about you shut up because you suck at insulting people.

My 360 is in for repairs right now. (First time it's broken down :(, my Wii did too last spring. I'm so unlucky...) So I was thinking about picking up for the PS3. But if I do end up getting it it will be for the 360 now that I hear the PS3 version doesn't have rumble. (Which is fucking unacceptable).
elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By elbow

He's right about one thing, a lot of games on the PS3 that "use" the DS3 do it disgustingly bad.

Grand Theft Aut IV has absolutely terrible vibration features, they should at least patch it for God's sake.

The two games that i've seen vibration implemented well are Metal Gear Solid IV, but that one even had a guy assigned to work on vibration, and GRID, which was just fucking awesome how you felt even the tinniest of things.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Systech
Relys said:
"systech said:

My 360 is in for repairs right now. (First time it's broken down :(, my Wii did too last spring. I'm so unlucky...) So I was thinking about picking up for the PS3. But if I do end up getting it it will be for the 360 now that I hear the PS3 version doesn't have rumble. (Which is fucking unacceptable)."
That wasn't an insult. I was seriously asking why he didn't get the 360 version. And yes, by now the PS3 version should have rumble.
Dur_rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dur_rocky

Man i'm so MAD i'm thinking of going and trading it in already for the 360 version and i know i'll have to folk out another 15 bucks most likely.

This is a gem you HAVE TO HAVE RUBLE. it's lifeless without it. I can not pain myself to continue and say wow look at all those airstrikes and say everytime boy the 360 version must feel so much more emmersive. FUCK YOU SONY and your PS FAKE STATION 3

Oh and to the other guy no my DS 3 is not broken. I check it works with other games like the Haze demo and MGS4 It's SONY WHO IS BROKEN they are BROKEN by the will of MS to whoop there ass.

OMFG i can not do it it's torture to play Mercs 2 with no rumble knowing the 360 version is ROCKIG with it's COCK out like always.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fr0br0

Did you ever care to think that maybe it was Pandemic who didn't put their full thought into the DS3 and not Sony?

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Soap
Dur_rocky said:
"

Man i'm so MAD i'm thinking of going and trading it in already for the 360 version and i know i'll have to folk out another 15 bucks most likely.

This is a gem you HAVE TO HAVE RUBLE. it's lifeless without it. I can not pain myself to continue and say wow look at all those airstrikes and say everytime boy the 360 version must feel so much more emmersive. FUCK YOU SONY and your PS FAKE STATION 3

Oh and to the other guy no my DS 3 is not broken. I check it works with other games like the Haze demo and MGS4 It's SONY WHO IS BROKEN they are BROKEN by the will of MS to whoop there ass.

OMFG i can not do it it's torture to play Mercs 2 with no rumble knowing the 360 version is ROCKIG with it's COCK out like always.

"
Dude... take a step back and see how much of a retard your appearing to be.
ironhide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By ironhide

I'd just like to point out that if Mercenaries 2 did not have rumble, it would not be Sony's fault as Sony are not the developer or publisher, they therefore have no say in how the game is made. Sony brought out the Dualshock 3 before this game so blame Pandemic instead of Sony. Anyway this game is full of problems, this is by far not the worse one, IGN just gave this a 7.9 so why don't you go ahead and blame Sony for that too. Next time you blow a gasket, please get you facts straight about how games are made.

Dur_rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dur_rocky
Fr0Br0 said:
"Did you ever care to think that maybe it was Pandemic who didn't put their full thought into the DS3 and not Sony?"

And why would they not? 360 has sweet rumble and i'm reading all over the net how awsome and emmersive it is on 360 version with rumble all over the place in the game.

So cleary DS3 must be giving them some lame developing issues. It's true becuase Sony never made it a standard and since the Ds3 release they have been realesing fimware updates to have ass patch things. Lets FACE IT PS3 is a FUCKING MESS compared to 360 in all regards. PS3 might go down as the biggest system flop ever when all is said and done.
AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AaronBelfast
Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Systech
Dur_rocky said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
"Did you ever care to think that maybe it was Pandemic who didn't put their full thought into the DS3 and not Sony?"

And why would they not? 360 has sweet rumble and i'm reading all over the net how awsome and emmersive it is on 360 version with rumble all over the place in the game.

So cleary DS3 must be giving them some lame developing issues. It's true becuase Sony never made it a standard and since the Ds3 release they have been realesing fimware updates to have ass patch things. Lets FACE IT PS3 is a FUCKING MESS compared to 360 in all regards. PS3 might go down as the biggest system flop ever when all is said and done."
It sounds to me that you discovered that Mercs 2 wasn't DS3 compatible and you wanted to exploit it as a huge liability to the PS3. Dude, I know your type.
Dur_rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dur_rocky
AaronBelfast said:
"Dur_rocky said:

you HAVE TO HAVE RUBLE

I think you have to in Russia if you want it that bad, don't see what the big deal is thlough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruble"

This is truly the one game that YES you just have to have RUMBLE and this is just another joke fail to add to the very long list of failures when it comes to PS3 and it's games
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Cube
Relys said:
"systech said:

My 360 is in for repairs right now. (First time it's broken down :(, my Wii did too last spring. I'm so unlucky...) So I was thinking about picking up for the PS3. But if I do end up getting it it will be for the 360 now that I hear the PS3 version doesn't have rumble. (Which is fucking unacceptable)."
Shut up.
sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#21  Edited By sarahsdad

I didn't notice, but has anyone else got a ps3, and this game?

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AaronBelfast
Dur_rocky said:
"AaronBelfast said:
"Dur_rocky said:

you HAVE TO HAVE RUBLE

I think you have to in Russia if you want it that bad, don't see what the big deal is thlough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruble"

This is truly the one game that YES you just have to have RUMBLE and this is just another joke fail to add to the very long list of failures when it comes to PS3 and it's games"
I can't be bothered arguing but at the end of the day, your a jackass. it's vibration for gods sake, if you want it that bad, put a vibrator on your crotch.
Dur_rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dur_rocky
systech said:
"Dur_rocky said:
"Fr0Br0 said:

So cleary DS3 must be giving them some lame developing issues. It's true becuase Sony never made it a standard and since the Ds3 release they have been realesing fimware updates to have ass patch things. Lets FACE IT PS3 is a FUCKING MESS compared to 360 in all regards. PS3 might go down as the biggest system flop ever when all is said and done."
It sounds to me that you discovered that Mercs 2 wasn't DS3 compatible and you wanted to exploit it as a huge liability to the PS3. Dude, I know your type."
If your implying that i'm a troll and i don't even have the game and am just here to use this as an excuse to out from under my bridge. You could not be any more wrong.

Rumble is so importent for a game like this. The first thing i did was when i first started the game. I hit triangle and stoo up in my boat before i hit the beach just so i could shoot my gun to make sure it had gun recoil vibration and i was like OMFG no way? And it was all down hill from there i tried everything explosions hit by cars hit by bullits everything. NO RUMBLE for PISS STATION 3

Anyone who says this game is not about as close to the ONE GAME that truly needs rumble is clearly in denial and just does not have the option to play 360. Becuase this is EPIC failure in regards to the whole idea of rumble for games. And yet again we have EPIC failure by Kaz and the clowns running Sony.
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Demyx

Sorry?

As someone who doesn't give rumble a second thought, I cannot understand your frustration.
I guess trade it in.

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AaronBelfast
Dur_rocky said:
"systech said:
It sounds to me that you discovered that Mercs 2 wasn't DS3 compatible and you wanted to exploit it as a huge liability to the PS3. Dude, I know your type."
If your implying that i'm a troll and i don't even have the game and am just here to use this as an excuse to out from under my bridge. You could not be any more wrong.
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/Dur_rocky/ps32/51-615743/?offset=0

Troll.
HitNRun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HitNRun

Uh...if you just bought it...you could, you know. Take it back?

And buy the 360 version?

Am I making too much sense?

Dur_rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dur_rocky

Ok

So the only rumble it has on DS3 on PS3

Is melee when you hit with your gun and when you hijack a tank. So dumb and lame.

No rumble for gun recoil or explosions or drivivng hitting or running into things nor when you get shot or hit by something.

Can anyone confirm that the 360 version is the same as this? Becuase i have not seen these complaints on the 360 boards. So i'm assuming the 360 version has all these bells and whistles in it's rumble funtions?

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.