Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Feb 19, 2013

A fast-paced action game co-developed by PlatinumGames and Kojima Productions. It follows ninja-cyborg Raiden's activities four years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Jetstream DLC Trailer released, releases on April 9th

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

#1  Edited By TechnoSyndrome

A Japanese trailer came out today for the Jetstream Sam DLC, which comes out tomorrow.

Really impressed with the quality in the trailer, the cutscenes actually match the quality of the ones in the main game and Sam seems to play quite differently from Raiden. He uses a taunt to provoke an enemy at one point in the trailer, seems to have a much more traditional dodge than the Offensive Defense move in the main game, and also has a double jump and air-dash move. On top of all of this his combos look pretty different from Raiden's. Super hyped for this, can't wait to play it tomorrow.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

I really like the look of the way he plays. I will be getting this for definite, but I'm a little disappointed that it looks like a bunch of reused areas. I'm way more curious about the Wolf DLC... more Rising is always welcome though.

Edit - Played through it earlier and found it to just be a collection of the same environments with a collection of enemies and bosses that were a little more aggressive (In the case of Wolf and Ray really annoying with the constant camera jerking.) than what you see in the main game. Really disappointed outside of the four or so new cutscenes. It was nice to get some more Armstrong craziness though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.