Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Feb 19, 2013

A fast-paced action game co-developed by PlatinumGames and Kojima Productions. It follows ninja-cyborg Raiden's activities four years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Slicing of left hands

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can you see what dudes have the special left arms? i saw a dude with a marker on his hand with the augmented vision on yesterday but when i killed him the hand dropped. Or do you have to cut it off in blade mode?

Kind of confusing, i just thought they dropped randomly.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@syndrom said:

Can you see what dudes have the special left arms? i saw a dude with a marker on his hand with the augmented vision on yesterday but when i killed him the hand dropped. Or do you have to cut it off in blade mode?

Kind of confusing, i just thought they dropped randomly.

Like, you say: activate Raiden's detective mode to highlight Officers; their hands are blue.

You have to cut them off in BM. Killing them won't... cut it.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Alright thanks. So if you miss one, you can't get them all in that playtrough?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

@syndrom: No but good news is there is a chapter select so you can bounce around whenever you want.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The only problem is, it seems like they don't tell you what collectibles you got according to what chapter. So you gotta look at a FAQ or just take guesses.

But yes, like the first post said, you can tell when you're in AR mode what guy has one and then in blade mode his arm will be bluish where you need to cut and red where you shouldn't (destroying it if you do.)

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

The only problem is, it seems like they don't tell you what collectibles you got according to what chapter. So you gotta look at a FAQ or just take guesses.

But yes, like the first post said, you can tell when you're in AR mode what guy has one and then in blade mode his arm will be bluish where you need to cut and red where you shouldn't (destroying it if you do.)

Pretty good FAQ here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/960699-metal-gear-rising-revengeance/faqs/66269

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.