Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Game » consists of 60 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

A compilation of several remastered Metal Gear titles: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, plus hundreds of VR missions and both classic MSX2 Metal Gear games.

I am truely torn...

senorfuzzeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By senorfuzzeh

Metal gear solid is my favorite game series of all time, And I bought but my HD collection but I haven't even gotten a chance to touch it cuz all my free time has been putinto exploring the wintery mountains of Skyrim.

I wanna jump on Peace walkers online before its too late and no one else is playing it. Bleh.

Why didn't this game come out like over the summer?!

P.S. Im looking for som CO-OP buddies. anyone got xbox live

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By coakroach

First world problems eh?

Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By captain_clayman

boo hoo.  give it to me if you're not gonna play it.  also does this include MGS3's multiplayer?  that would be a trip.

Hameyadea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hameyadea

@captain_clayman: If I remember correctly, the servers closed in 2007.

VictoryBlixt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By VictoryBlixt

@senorfuzzeh: Don't worry bout it the peace walker servers are pretty much just as active as the ADHOC party servers on the PSP. There's a couple of people at anyone time not much more and also if you want you can just add me and i'll help you out

Avatar image for warlockengineermoredakka
    WarlockEngineerMoreDakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@captain_clayman: No, its been specifically stated that Metal Gear Online is not included.

Instead, the collection uses Peace Walker's multiplayer.

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JCGamer

I'm interested in the game but with Zelda and Skyrim, there is some really good stuff out there I would rather play. Also after having finished Deus Ex, I realized that I really don't like stealth all that much (or I just really suck at it).

senorfuzzeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By senorfuzzeh

@JCGamer said:

I'm interested in the game but with Zelda and Skyrim, there is some really good stuff out there I would rather play. Also after having finished Deus Ex, I realized that I really don't like stealth all that much (or I just really suck at it).

Metal gear solid is a very different stealth game... And there are many different ways to go about your mission, You could just equip a Light Machine gun and go guns a-blazin' as you hear snake Shouting like maniac...

Great game :) If you find time between Skyrim and Zelda I definetly recommend it. You can go wrong with 3 games for 40 bucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.