Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Game » consists of 60 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

A compilation of several remastered Metal Gear titles: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, plus hundreds of VR missions and both classic MSX2 Metal Gear games.

MGS HD Collection for Vita?

VictoryBlixt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VictoryBlixt

So from what I've heard, I forgot specifically where and it would seem crazy for them not to do this, the MGS HD collection is coming to the Vita and the website for the HD collection implies this by saying it is Transfarring enabled for accompanying portable device instead of saying PSP. The Vita will also most likely be out around the time this collection is out because... come on nobody launches a console in December. So since it is confirmed that Konami has at least shown that they are willing to be generous by giving a download code for Peace Walker on the PSP and not making people buy it. So my question is will I have to buy this game on both the Vita and the PS3? Is there any info on this and if there isnt, what do you think Konami will do? I personally think that they wont give it away for free on the Vita if you have the PS3 version but I think it would be fair if they charged 20 bucks  for it on the Vita if you had the PS3 version and I would be willing to pay that

Error1355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Error1355

I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere, but Transfarring is to be with MGS2/3 as well I believe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.