Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Game » consists of 60 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

A compilation of several remastered Metal Gear titles: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, plus hundreds of VR missions and both classic MSX2 Metal Gear games.

Possible progress glitch in MGS: PW(May contain slight spoilers)

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Nekroskop

I've completed the game and done every side-mission(including the Monster Hunter ones) and story-missions(all the Zadornow 1-6 missions), but I'm still missing some according to a guide I read on GameFAQs. Do I need to get all the AI-parts for Zeke to activate more side-missions or is my save glitched?

Edit: Apparently the game doesn't register that I've completed Extra Ops 118: Peace Walker Mark 2 and therefore I can't progress any further(completing this battle should unlock extra ops 23 which doesn't show up at all)

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Karl_Boss

I unlocked and completed Extra Ops 23 without completing 118 and I did not have all the AI parts for ZEKE.....I think it unlocked after I beat Metal Gear ZEKE but I'm not sure.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nekroskop

Zeke is not even available in my save. I'd hate to restart my game. I may try Transfaring the save over to my PSP when I get my copy of Peace Walker next week.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

Have you finished constructing ZEKE?

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nekroskop

@Unknown_Pleasures said:

Have you finished constructing ZEKE?

Yes, and I have all the main parts and I'm missing only the Shield in the optional parts section. Will try to get that and update later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.