Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 18, 2014

The stand-alone prelude to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, giving players a taste of the new open-world gameplay mechanics while setting up the main game's story, as Snake (Big Boss) must infiltrate a prison camp to rescue his comrades.

Destroy the Anti-Air (no weapons challenge) tactics?

hsvlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Has anyone figured out a method for beating the Anti-Air side-op and getting the No Weapons challenge?

You literally can't use any equipment, no guns, no c4, no magazines, no knife. I thought I had cracked it by using one of the AA guns to destroy the other guns but that will fail the challenge for you as well. At this stage the only thing I can think of is that a bunch of the guards on that mission are carrying recoilless rifles so maybe you just need to run circles around one of the AA guns until they get collateral damaged out of existence. Then you've got to do that to the APC that turns up as well...

Has anyone thought of or found a better way?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.