Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

The final main entry in the Metal Gear Solid series bridges the events between Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and the original Metal Gear, as Big Boss wakes up from a nine-year coma in 1984 to rebuild his mercenary paradise.

MGSV Phantom Pain - General Discussion & Tips (NO SPOILERS)

ObiKwiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#201  Edited By ObiKwiet

I love the fact that the fast travel in MGSV is not really "fast". There is something really awesome about having to call a helicopter, having it show up blaring "Ride of the Valkyries" on the loud speaker, getting on, taking off, and then going to map screen to select where you want to be dropped off. After all that, the helicopter has to land, and you have to get off. On paper that sounds like THE WORST. In-game it is really awesome. The word immersive gets tossed around a lot in video games. MGSV's version of fast travel actually immerses me in the game. It makes it feel like one continuous motion versus warping all over the place.

Also, I made my horse shit on my face last night, that was funny.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#202  Edited By Bollard

@humanity said:
    @the_ruiner said:

Protip: C4 charges are powerful enough to destroy jeeps and kill the driver. But on larger trucks it will only damage them and knock the driver and passenger unconscious.

Question: How do you pet the dog? Do I have to wait for him to grow up?

When he grows up, which I think is dictated by main mission progress, you can pet him. As far as I know you can't interact with anyone otherwise, like saluting back or anything like that.

Why would I want to salute my men anyway, when I could just punch them in the face or strangle them?

EDIT: Also, has anyone tried throwing their men off of Mother Base? I'm really curious to find out what happens but haven't get got to a point where my E class soldiers are expendable.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

So much shit to do in this game it's a bit overwhelming.

OK, I'll give it some more time. Because I haven't felt overwhelmed at all yet. It just feels like I'm going from "town" to "town" going through generic empty rooms, if the house I walk up to even has a functional door, which... yeah.

The only exciting thing so far was that I found some fake 1980's post-punk music tapes which was great.

PS, what's this Eddie Murphy's party thing? Is that a mod or something you did during character creation because I'm still confused as to what that whole thing was, if it would actually have any gameplay implication, if it was a "clever" way to handle multiplayer character creation, or if it was just Kojima trolling. I couldn't make a female character for some inexplicable reason so I ended up picking what looked like John Cena instead. Can I roll with fake John Cena in my party?

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#204  Edited By OurSin_360
    @Mike said:

@oursin_360: I just edited your post, and you'll see the part that I did. That is the kind of thing that really is not necessary to discuss in this topic, and should not be unnecessarily spoiled for people. People like me, who didn't know that little detail until they just read it right out in the open like that without any kind of spoiler applied to it. There is just no reason to let stuff like that fly without marking it, especially in a spoiler-free thread.

Everyone, please remember the general spoiler policy for this topic as outlined in the OP. If it's related to the story at all or it's something cool that you discovered that others MAY consider a spoiler, then please err on the side of caution and mark it. Or, just don't talk about it in this topic.

Honestly i have no clue, only little spoiler i said i blocked out? And most of that was in the trailers. I'm literally not anywhere in the story, not even to where the quick look is so not sure what i can even spoil? 3% completion, you'll have to let me know what i spoiled for you that wasn't spoiler blocked? So I can try not to in the future

@xymox: It's probably only in the pc version, but you can put custom music in there. Not sure if you can on console, but it's just a cool way to do weird shit in the game. So yeah, i have my chopper bumping that (and some other stuff) lol.

teaoverlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xymox: The character creator is presented as Snake choosing what the doctor will change his appearance to. I assume making him female is more than the doctor wants to do.

NTA_Luciana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid question here, but in the first Man on Fire boss fight, at the Devil's House, is there a way to extract him? Psycho Mantis prevented me from doing it, but Ocelot was like "That's a good idea, let's see what he really is," implying it can be done.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

I discovered yesterday that you can dive (square button) off of platforms at Mother Base and still grasp the ledge while falling. Which is pretty cool! You can "jump" further this way.

MikeRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obikwiet said:

I love the fact that the fast travel in MGSV is not really "fast". There is something really awesome about having to call a helicopter, having it show up blaring "Ride of the Valkyries" on the loud speaker, getting on, taking off, and then going to map screen to select where you want to be dropped off. After all that, the helicopter has to land, and you have to get off. On paper that sounds like THE WORST. In-game it is really awesome. The word immersive gets tossed around a lot in video games. MGSV's version of fast travel actually immerses me in the game. It makes it feel like one continuous motion versus warping all over the place.

Sounds like you're cool with calling the chopper to pick you up, but if that ever does get old for you, just as a heads-up, there actually is a fast travel system that involves finding drop off points at the Afghan bases and collecting invoices for your cardboard box. They look like rectangular platforms and you collect the invoice off a triangular-looking sign.

ObiKwiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikerd: Can't say I will never get bored of it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
    Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat Mission 20 yesterday. Creepy shit, just what I needed. To be frank, Angola/Zaire isn't as fun to me as Kabul. The gameplay is good, but since I'm playing through it at this breakneck pace(for me, anyway), i need some more story to tide me over. I feel like I've got some pretty good idea about what twists and turns they're setting up ever since the intro, but so far it hasn't mattered.

D-Walker really is the best buddy, though. I love the mobility you get, and he looks and sounds so good. I've gotten used to call in Quiet to help with actually locating or fighting people though. And I had to google how to customize him.Some of these menus are hard to find.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Steam Beta version of Phantom Pain updated to 1.002 today, but I don't see any patch notes anywhere. Anyone have a line on what was updated?

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

11 hours in, and I'm digging it. I admit I don't enjoy that whole flying camera no cut style for the cinematic and Kiefer is super mute sounds like only Occelot and Miller are the only ones there. I think in Peace Walker they had the right blend of Snake brooding over the Boss and being super optimistic over fighting with the people of Central America. But I'm addicted to the game.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@humanity said:
    @the_ruiner said:

Protip: C4 charges are powerful enough to destroy jeeps and kill the driver. But on larger trucks it will only damage them and knock the driver and passenger unconscious.

When he grows up, which I think is dictated by main mission progress, you can pet him. As far as I know you can't interact with anyone otherwise, like saluting back or anything like that.

I like to acknowledge my fellow soldiers by using the bionic arm's lure action.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@tajasaurus said:

Should I be more picky with who I'm fultoning? I'm only a few missions in (I haven't upgraded Mother Base at all, I assume that's mission specific?), but I'm already at capacity of people because I've been fultoning everyone

I'm not exactly sure what the letter grade benefit is outside of sending them on missions, so I'd like to know too, but once you're peaked out you can fire staff members who are very low leveled before fultoning in a new one. Around mission 12 I started to find guys who were ranked C or B in specialties I needed more often.

The higher the letter grade, the more they will add to the level of the unit they're in. Eventually, to reach the highest requirements for creating stuff, you'll want your units full of S, S+, and S++. So once your unit is full, consider getting rid of the lower rank guys and fultoning the higher ranks that should start appearing in the open world.

@honkalot said:

Is there eventually a silencer add-on for the SVG-76U (the carbine version of the Soviet's assault rifle)? Wondering if I want to go down that tree and it's a deciding factor.

Also is there eventually a way to upgrade how long silencers last? I don't get much mileage out of them as it is.

Without spoiling how you get it, eventually you'll unlock a way to take parts from other weapons and stick them on the one you want, assuming they're of the same type (e.g. sniper rifles). As soon as I got a sniper with a silencer, I stuck the silencer on my non-lethal rifle.

So am I going crazy or is the sound effect that the hanging fridge (I think) made in PT in MGS5? I keep on hearing it, and I do a double take every single time.

That wouldn't surprise me.

Stupid question here, but in the first Man on Fire boss fight, at the Devil's House, is there a way to extract him? Psycho Mantis prevented me from doing it, but Ocelot was like "That's a good idea, let's see what he really is," implying it can be done.

There is not.

markini6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Is there a way to customise your combat unit? I read that researching 'green' weapons makes them available for the unit, but is equipping them automatic?

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@markini6 said:

Is there a way to customise your combat unit? I read that researching 'green' weapons makes them available for the unit, but is equipping them automatic?

I think those are specifically for the mother base security force, which unlocks after the combat team. Don't have it unlocked myself yet though.

DasBoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been playing this game while also running a Ennio Morricone playlist on PS4 spotify. It has been awesome.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By mike

@turambar said:
    @markini6 said:

I think those are specifically for the mother base security force, which unlocks after the combat team. Don't have it unlocked myself yet though.

I just recently unlocked my Combat Unit, but I think the text on the green weapons says "Can be equipped by Security Team" or something to that effect.

bleekmajeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mike: dude Red Dead Redemption horses were pretty good lol. That's probably the only other real good video game horse I can think of.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:
    @the_ruiner said:

I like to acknowledge my fellow soldiers by using the bionic arm's lure action.

I like to spray them on the crotch with my water pistol. No, I'm serious. I'm collecting an entire gallery worth of DD soldiers who look like they've pissed themselves. No, I'm completely serious. Imma' do a thing with it later.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's been like four days already, where's the mod to reskin everyone as members of gi joe?

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#222  Edited By Oldirtybearon

So I've found some of the Mother Base staff locations (such as the Medical Room NPC WHICH HOLY SHIT WHAT KIND OF MIND FUCKERY IS GOING ON as well as Quiet's cell, but I can't for the life of me find Huey, Ocelot, or Miller. Has anyone else found them wandering around MB anywhere?

Also, I unlocked the Foxhound emblem/codename. Feels good, man.

Extracting to the chopper while the opening salvo of Snake Eater is something else. Really, really loving this game.

EDIT: I have no idea if anyone's pointed this out yet, but if you want to extract after a mission without using a chopper (like for side ops/free roam) because holy crap does that get expensive, just hit the Pause button (left lower corner on the touchpad for PS4) and press "Return to ACC." Dumps you right back into the chopper menu wihout charging you GMP.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldirtybearon: that return to acc thing is real handy because some side ops put you relatively far from a helicopter point thing

atomicoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I've found some of the Mother Base staff locations (such as the Medical Room NPC WHICH HOLY SHIT WHAT KIND OF MIND FUCKERY IS GOING ON as well as Quiet's cell, but I can't for the life of me find Huey, Ocelot, or Miller. Has anyone else found them wandering around MB anywhere?

For Huey I believe they're on the R&D main platform, towards the lower part of it is a door with a red light and a pushable button, and next to it is a sign that's very clearly an outline of Huey's head with "OFF LIMITS" on it. Unfortunately I can't enter, when I push the button it buzzes to let me know it's locked, but the med bay does the same when there's no scene available, so I assume it's the same there.

Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Redhotchilimist

@oldirtybearon: Thank you SO much for mentioning the "Return to ACC" option! Lots of stuff gets lost in these mnus it seems.

Here's a hot gameplay tip: When you find yourself in a story mission with four enemy snipers, remember that you can deploy with a tank. Those guys couldn't do a thing. It's good, being the military equivalent of Scrooge McDuck.

An additional hot gameplay tip: In a mission where you need to go someplace to find something that will help you locate someone, just reload and go to the place you know they will be. MGSV really is great at being an open world game. In one mission I was trying to rescue a prisoner. Arriving in his cell, he's escaped by himself and taken off in a car. It was a nice feeling to be able to stand in his path and just interrupt him to rescue him.

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By BladedEdge

Ok I've looked everywhere online, I've looked through this whole thread, and if this information is readily available, I don't see it. All I see are a dozen of the same question, with a "well you can do this instead of" with no actual answer.

So people who have played, beaten, or got to this point in the game. How do you upgrade the silencer? I've heard the "Well you can just supply drop so its not an issue" and I've heard people toss around the "once you get it (what, a gun, the suppressor level?) up to 3 its unlimited. But..but

I upgrade a gun.and the silencer doesn't go up. I look at future possible upgrades, all have lvl 1 suppressors, none show "suppressor upgrade 2' as a addition option in the list of 'why you would build this gun vs another' or etc. And I see, in my other upgrade trees no "suppressor" option.

So that is my question to you all. How, in exact detail please, do you get the suppressor level of lets say the tranq gun up to 2, then 3? Is 'suppressor level" a universal upgrade and I'm just not far enough into the game? is it some blueprint I need to go find? Or is it really a 'per gun' basis, and the upgrade levels that I can see just don't show it being a lvl 2 or 3 suppressor, even though when I upgrade to that gun it will be? (In the same manner the lvl 2 tranq gun is still with the lvl 1 suppressor.)

Like I said, all the information I get amounts too "Well the supply drop makes you not need this.." Which I get, yah sure whatever. But I'd like to hear, from someone, how to do it anyhow. You clearly can, given there are 3 sections of suppressor on every suppression enabled gun...but how!

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By mems1224

Man, Quiet is so OP. She can single handedly put an outpost to sleep. Its great

willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

Having trouble with the Quiet boss fight? Just drop some supply crates on her head using the map and she'll be knocked out in two hits.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I've gotten to the part where I can now choose a sniper for a buddy. Problem is, I can't seem to use this sniper properly. As soon as we land in an area, the sniper takes off, and finds high ground somewhere. And stays there. If I move too far away, the sniper becomes useless since we are now in different areas.

I've not found any way to get them to relocate or follow me. And the communication thing is greyed out, so I can't even issue orders. I've done a couple of missions where the sniper didn't even get involved, and I found myself regretting not bringing the dog. What am I doing wrong?

Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of giving her direct commands, you have to choose one of two options from the "buddy support" menu, the one you use to call in other buddies. As far as I can tell, it doesn't cost anything once she's in the field.

mithhunter55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By mithhunter55

Water Gun for taking out electronics quietly.

When the static indicator is on you can still get away sneaky like.

You can approach most guards stealthily even at 90 degrees from their back.(AKA their sides)

While sprinting you can do multi-take-downs.

Go check out the door that opens on the medical strut. It's upstairs, and has blue lights instead of red! - Cutscene

@obikwiet said:

Thanks to Dan's twitter post. Mine is now You Can't See Me.. it never fails to bring a smile to my face. Especially hilarious during one specific rescue mission in the second area.

@bladededge:

"some guy posted a video on youtube if you search suppression specialist phantom pain in google itll show up. but he said its a side objective in story mission 38 or something like that and its a prisoner you extract. but it seems like people have it before getting that far in" - Quoted form someone on reddit.

It's some guy with an R & D trait.

You can easily fly from one part of Mother Base to the next if you hit one of the buttons. (in my case Y) When picked up from any Mother Base LZ; just hit it before it returns to the inside view. Also if you have the box you can be mailed to other sections of the the base.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By mems1224

@draugen: you can hit start, go to the tab on the right and under the buddies tab you can tell quiet to go scout a specific outpost or set her up in an area to attack.

mithhunter55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you send Quiet to scout a place, they collect suppressors and stuff for you. makes a pile like a normal supply drop.

edgaras1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Guys do you assign staff individually or let assign it automatically all of the at one? I think I am missing something because when I try individually it always shows -1 at the cost of the R&D.

2. Does mission rank impact anything gameplay wise? Every time I got noticed I reload checkpoint.

3. Can I kill lower tier enemies? I am 15 hours in and only using tranq and it is starting to get tedious.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any way to get around the map easier without having to go back to the ACC or calling in a buddy to ride around? I know at mother base you can use the chopper to get around but I can't seem to do that in the open world, unless I'm missing something

DeiNile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did not realize that you can use your Cardboard Box to get shipped around to different garrisons in the open world. That makes traveling large distances somewhat easier. You do need to pick up the invoice or whatever first though, but I guess that is not any different from any other open world game.

So people who have played, beaten, or got to this point in the game. How do you upgrade the silencer? I've heard the "Well you can just supply drop so its not an issue" and I've heard people toss around the "once you get it (what, a gun, the suppressor level?) up to 3 its unlimited. But..but

Mind you, I have not actually upgraded any of my suppressors yet, but if you look at the upgrade tree for your AM MRS-4 at grade 3 or something you should see that another bar has been added to the suppressor.

1.Guys do you assign staff individually or let assign it automatically all of the at one? I think I am missing something because when I try individually it always shows -1 at the cost of the R&D.

2. Does mission rank impact anything gameplay wise? Every time I got noticed I reload checkpoint.

3. Can I kill lower tier enemies? I am 15 hours in and only using tranq and it is starting to get tedious.

1. You should try and re-assign people from other units than just R&D. Try locating someone, say in R&D that has a D in R&D but a C or a B in support, re-assign that guy to the support unit and it should not lower your R&D rank. Sometimes re-assigning someone will decrease that unit's rank. I find the easiest solution to this is to find another soldier in the field to Fulton back to make up for your "loss".

I manually re-assign people when a completely new unit unlocks or I am trying to improve an existing unit. There have been many times when there are soldiers that are a bad fit for R&D but much better for intel, so I re-assign them with little to no penalty.

2. Your mission rank determines how much GMP and heroism / fame your receive. There more you have, the better you can run your Mother Base. Other than that I am not sure that the rank actually determines a whole lot. I would imagine that you unlock certain tapes, cut scenes, weapons etc. by achieving a higher rank, but I have not confirmed any of that.

3. I do not think you get penalized for killing soldiers, especially if they are lower tiered. The only thing is that you loose some heroism if you are spotted. Of course it will negatively impact your score at the end of a mission.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladededge: I have at least one concrete answer to that, and it's a question that's been bugging the hell out of me too. I still don't know if you can upgrade suppressors themselves, as I've only just gotten to the option to head to Africa, but (and minor upgrade tree spoiler here), I can see what I assume to be the final upgrade for the tranq pistol, and it said that the suppressor was unlimited. It'll take me a year to get it, but it's there.

@mems1224: Grab an order form (invoice?) from the orange drop-off area around outposts. Like a metal platform with a pole and some rails around it. I haven't done it yet but you can box yourself to and fro.

@willin: That tip was amazing.

Sto_Ln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so by accident I was shooting someone in a tower and shot a powerline. It fell and shocked a guy to death below it. Didn't see that coming and as well cut power to the whole base I was in. FANTASTIC!!!

Also, had a knocked out guy on the ground and picked him to get a supply drop. It fell on him and woke him up haha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6
    deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draugen: If you pull up your iDroid map and press down on the d pad you can cycle through options such as set the sniper to scout an area or to go onto a specific sniper perch. It takes a little prep but she has saved my ass so many times. She has also murdered people I was trying to fulton but I'll take the good with the bad.

NTA_Luciana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By NTA_Luciana

(Mission 28 spoilers) I really hope that this linguistic parasite is called TalksDie.

ObiKwiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By ObiKwiet

How does the iDroid speaker work? I couldn't figure out how to turn it on. I was hoping it would attract soldiers from a further distance than the arm does.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I just encountered a really weird bug (it might be less of a bug and more of a mistake). I returned to Mother Base after doing a few important side ops and it prompted me with a cutscene which I assume you're supposed to get later, because the characters are talking about things that haven't been revealed yet in the story. Pretty important things, too. I have three story missions I could be doing right now and I assume one of those contains the vital information. The scripting is just set up in a way that the side ops I completed may have triggered the cutscene. (I'm speaking in very vague terms as to not reveal where I am in the story. Just beware that this could occur if you do too many important side ops before the main missions)

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By GERALTITUDE

@sto_ln: whaaaaaat? O.o I have to try that..

@edgaras1103: lol, duder, you can kill who ever you like. No one's gonna say nothin'! Score penalty for killing is not that extreme anyways.

@Mike: @markini6: the green text on those items...

Possible, very light, mechanical spoiler (not a spoiler at all if you played PW even a little bit) about how your Combat Unit works, if you don't know this already:

The green text that says "Equipable by xyz" is for when you play as one of your combat unit members, and otherwise are not equipped by the team. Once you have a Combat Unit you can play as any of them by selecting them from the Character list in your sortie prep screen. They're cool because they get to wear balaclava. Heck yeah. Edit: I don't have a security team yet, so no idea how that ties in, if it does.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By LarryDavis

KINDA SPOILER BUT TIP FOR SPECIFIC MISSION:

Mission 11: Just order supply drops on Quiet's location after you mark her, and keep popping up and aiming really fast so she shoots at you and doesn't move. Each one that lands on her takes off half her nonlethal bar. Easy S rank. I knew this would work because I had a supply drop hit me on the head like a dipshit earlier. :V

@geraltitude: Actually the green text means you can equip your FOB crew with them. If you play as any of the other soldiers, they can equip anything Snake can.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By mike

@geraltitude said:

Once you have a Combat Unit you can play as any of them by selecting them from the Character list in your sortie prep screen.

This is not accurate at all. There must be something else tied to that, because I have that unlocked and I don't have that option at all.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By GERALTITUDE

@Mike: hmmmmmm, yeah see above too. LarryDavis says green text weapons are for the FOB crew (which I don't have either), but I do have the Combat Unit, and I can, uh, "take them for walks" let's say. I thought you get that ability right away but maybe you need to trigger the tutorial that explains the Combat Missions, etc?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude: No, I've been doing those for a good 4-5 hours.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mike: I really don't have a clue then, it just unlocked for me hand-in-hand with the unit. More mystery to this game than I thought. Is it possible all of your crew are assigned to Combat Missions? If so of course your Character list will be empty. Maybe @larrydavis knows how the unlock works or @quid_pro_bono does, I saw him saying he plays as combat unit people sometimes.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude: It's possible, I'm not sure. I'll have to go take a look at how everyone is assigned, maybe that has something to do with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.