Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

The final main entry in the Metal Gear Solid series bridges the events between Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and the original Metal Gear, as Big Boss wakes up from a nine-year coma in 1984 to rebuild his mercenary paradise.

MGSV:PP Steam Pre-order Refund Question

InhumanWhisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Having just bought the Phantom Pain on steam and now owning Ground Zeroes that came along with PP, I was wondering does the 14-day/two-hour playtime restriction for the refund apply to GZ as it is part of the same purchase or will it only apply to PP when that comes out.

LifeByDegrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Curious about this to - from the perspective of wanting to see how well it runs on my PC.

baracudadk2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i would assume that if you apply for a refund for phantom pain, both phantom pain and ground zeroes would be refunded/removed from your account.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ripelivejam

@baracudadk2: he means if he plays GZ for more than two hours or has it for more than two weeks is he still eligible for a refund.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had to guess, they'll go by release day and play time for TPP alone as GZ is both already out and a standalone game being offered as a bonus. GZ shouldn't factor in.

Note: I have nothing to back that up with. Just a hunch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.