Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid

Franchise »

A part of the Metal Gear series, often also considered its own series all the same.

My Metal Gear Collection

is343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By is343

I saw and commented on another persons WoW collection not too long ago, and figured I might as well put up one of my collections.

No Caption Provided

So I more or less have every Metal Gear game that's been released within the US. I also have the Japanese collection on the far left there. I've kind of stopped since Peace Walker. I don't have the new HD Collection, and don't really intend to.

I don't know if I've just become disinterested, or am just growing out of it, but I don't have much of a desire to obsessively get everything as they're released as I used to. It might help that I just don't have as much money right now, and am no longer working. I'm also just about to graduate with my B.S. and am too busy stressing about getting my life started than to buy more games that I obviously have several copies of already.

is343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By is343

I saw and commented on another persons WoW collection not too long ago, and figured I might as well put up one of my collections.

No Caption Provided

So I more or less have every Metal Gear game that's been released within the US. I also have the Japanese collection on the far left there. I've kind of stopped since Peace Walker. I don't have the new HD Collection, and don't really intend to.

I don't know if I've just become disinterested, or am just growing out of it, but I don't have much of a desire to obsessively get everything as they're released as I used to. It might help that I just don't have as much money right now, and am no longer working. I'm also just about to graduate with my B.S. and am too busy stressing about getting my life started than to buy more games that I obviously have several copies of already.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EvilTwin

That's really neat man, thanks for sharing.  What's that collection on the far left?

is343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By is343

@EvilTwin: That's the 20th anniversary collection. It was only released in Japan several years ago. I found it for less than it's retail, so I quickly scooped it up.

Now it just sits along with the rest of them. :|

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By nohthink

You should be proud. I am very jealous. My MGS collections are; PS MGS, MGS 2, MGS3 Subsistence, MGS4, MGS HD Collection.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I don't know why, but I really like looking at pictures of collections people have of different things...

Good shit, yo.

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#6  Edited By psykhophear

I see you have the PC version of MGS, original box included. Terrific!

I like the way these games are packed into one shelf like that. It may not be grand-looking but I like it. Thanks for sharing.

is343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By is343

Thanks guys. Yeah, I totally love checking out other peoples collections too. There's something about seeing everything together in one place that just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

@nohthink you've pretty much got all the essentials already covered. I'd say that's a nice (sane person's) collection.

Arebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Arebuckle

Even though I have more MGS than I feel I should, I can't help but feel a little jealous of your collection.

I have    
    MGS (PS)  
    MGS : Special Missions
    MGS : Twin Snakes  
    MGS 2
    MGS2 : Substance 
    MGS 3 
    MGS 3 : Subsistence
    MGS : Portable Ops 
    MGS 4
    MGS : Peace Walker
    MGS HD Collection

After writing MGS so bloody much it looks damn weird reading it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.