Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Survive

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 20, 2018

A survival-focused spin-off of the Metal Gear series, as one of Big Boss's loyal soldiers must traverse a hostile alternate dimension filled with zombie-like creatures.

Constant connectivity issues on Xbox One X - Anyone else?

Knurrunkulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hi there,

I'm really enjoying the first few hours of Metal Gear: Survive, and not in a "huh, this is better than I thought", but in a "hey, this is legitimately fun"-way. But in the first few hours (I've played up to chapter 5, which is not really that far) I've already experienced five instances of the game shoving a big box containing the words "You have been signed out. Returning to title menu" in my face, which was accompanied by me losing all progress since the last autosave, which sometimes was more than just 30 minutes ago. This leads to me now returning to base camp after every single side mission, as minor as it may be, just to avoid losing hours of progress.

I hope it's not my internet connection and I would be kind of surprised if it was, because I played both beta versions of the game on One X for several hours, and shouldn't it have happened then as well if my internet connection was the culprit? Which is why I'm turning to you to ask if anyone has experienced the same problems, so that I can get a better idea of where the problem lies: within the game and server issues or within my internet connection.

It would be a shame if this continued being a problem, because I would probably have to stop playing a game that I immensely enjoy apart from this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.