Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Survive

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 20, 2018

A survival-focused spin-off of the Metal Gear series, as one of Big Boss's loyal soldiers must traverse a hostile alternate dimension filled with zombie-like creatures.

Is there even a metal gear in this???

Darth-Malum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As the title says haha would love to know if there is even a metal gear Mecha in the game.. because is it really a metal gear game if there is no metal gear ?

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I have no idea but come to think of it, MGSV never explained what happened to Metal Gear ZEKE.

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

Yes. In the campaign, Sahelanthropus plays a key role in the plot. In multiplayer, if you save up Kuban for the most expensive support option on the digger, you can call down Metal Gear Ray.

Darth-Malum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage: ah ok that sounds interesting! Makes me a little more into this! I’m gonna pick it up today and just go in with zero expectations... that way hopefully I’m not dissapointed

Rigas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There wasn't a Metal Gear in Snake Eater either and in Portable Ops Metal Gear RAXA was basically just a hover bike and not a bipedal anything.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am probably the only person on the planet enjoying this game if i have to believe the internet. The hate for this game is something else, it's up there with Trump levels of hate.

Rigas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@soulcake: I like it too, Not the most Metal Gear experience in the world, but it also wouldn't exist without that name on it. No one would look at it. Also all those people screaming how dare they make a Metal Gear without Kojima, I point you at Metal Gear AC!D.

Darth-Malum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rigas: no it doesn’t have a “metal gear” in snake eater! But the shagohod is the precursor for metal gears

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.