Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metro 2033

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

Metro 2033 is a post-apocalyptic first-person-shooter, set in the underground community built in the ruins of a Russian municipal train system, based on the best-selling novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky.

Chapter 6- Biomass

mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrhankey

I am very frustrated right now. Chapter 6 of Biomass involves fighting off Amoebas one after the other...this would be fine if I could get through the first part of Biomass without myself or Miller dying. Does anyone have any suggestions? At this point in time I've loved this game, but I'm ready to call it quits.

Evil_Alaska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Evil_Alaska
    @mrhankey:  

I read, didnt know it when I played and wished I had, that you should shoot and kill the things that produce the amoebas from afar.  So shoot the things on the wall and the floor that the amoebas come from. 

I hated that part so much and wished I knew this my first time through. Hope that helps you. 
    mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By mrhankey

It did, thank you very much.

Bloopa79Aus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Bloopa79Aus

this part of the game is pissing me off , i dont have good weapons for shooting them and not anywhere near enough ammo , i am ready to call it quits also  up till then it was a solid game 

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

#5  Edited By Savage

That sequence was the worst part in the entire game.  Stupid, frustrating, and infuriating.

krummi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By krummi

@Bloopa79Aus said:

[snip] i am ready to call it quits also up till then it was a solid game

And this was the part where I stopped playing as well. Great game until this! But now that I know to shoot the spawns I might give this another go unless Fallout: New Vegas completely takes over my free time..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.