Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

An open-world action-adventure game by Monolith, set between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

back to the open world after finishing the story?

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

Based on the number of story missions left, I'm pretty close to the end of the main game, but have been holding off for the last few days because I'm having fun doing the collectables, weapon missions, and even some of the trophies for particular kills. That said, I'd like to wrap up the story as well. I suspect the answer is 'yes', but I just want to check if the game drops you back into the world after finishing the story missions.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IBurningStar

It does. I beat the game within the first couple of days and kept playing it for another week to get my platinum trophy. Great open world to hang out in.

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I thought I was done wit this game after the "end", but I jumped back in last night to check out the added content and I ended up still having a really great time and ended up getting platinum. I mostly gave up chasing achievements on 360 last gen, but this game was really good enough to inspire me to just go for it.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I finished eveything in the first area last night. Good to know I don't have to do 12 more rescue missions before seeing the end.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.