Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

An open-world action-adventure game by Monolith, set between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

PC version locking up/crashing.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

So the game as been working fine until recently when for some darn reason Shadow of Mordor on PC locks up and crashes after a few minutes or less of gameplay, informing me that "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor has stopped working". It seems to be an issue a few folks are having and it frustrating as hell as I was having a blast with SoM. Anyone else having similar problems?

There doesn't appear to be a fix for it yet, so I guess we'll have to wait for Monolith to release a patch. Just hope it doesn't take to long, I wants to play me some more Shadow of Mordor.

UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

well this is disturbing. I've had no problem playing the game but now I'm somewhat apprehensive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.