Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Midnight Club II

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 09, 2003

Going from being a no-name racer to a international street-racing legend, Midnight Club II is an open-world, checkpoint-based street racing game where you drive a wide variety of cars and bikes through the streets of Los Angeles, Paris and Tokyo.

Free copy of Midnight Club 2 on Steam expires May 15, 2012

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By louiedog

Join the Official Rockstar Games Community on Steam at http://steamcommunity.com/games/rockstargames by 10 am Pacific Time on Tuesday, May 15, 2012, and receive one non-giftable copy of Midnight Club 2 in your Steam account.

Eligibility: User must have a Steam account with at least one successful purchase in the account. The offer is not available to users who already own Midnight Club 2.

Notice: This game does not support Windows 7 or Windows Vista. There's discussion about getting it working in the Steam forum, but it may come with side effects.

djstyles92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By djstyles92

free things? Consider me joined

edit: Nevermind, I havent bought a game on steam and I have windows 7....fuck that

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

@louiedog said:

Eligibility: User must have a Steam account with at least one successful purchase in the account. The offer is not available to users who already own Midnight Club 2.

Turns out they mean "you actually have to have bought a game", not necessarily "your account has to have a game on it". I'm saying this because I thought the warning was just there to prevent people from registering solely for the game.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

From the Midnight Club 2 Steam page: "Notice: This game does not support Windows 7 or Windows Vista."

That's Reeeeeeaaaaaaal nice of you RockStar. Give everyone a free game that 99% of people can't even run. I'm sure there must be a way to hack it into running on Vista or 7, but no one is going to bother doing that for a mediocre 10 year old racing game.

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By mscupcakes

Sweet! Gonna get my Midnight Club on!

@MattyFTM said:

From the Midnight Club 2 Steam page: "Notice: This game does not support Windows 7 or Windows Vista."

That's Reeeeeeaaaaaaal nice of you RockStar. Give everyone a free game that 99% of people can't even run. I'm sure there must be a way to hack it into running on Vista or 7, but no one is going to bother doing that for a mediocre 10 year old racing game.

Wait, waaat.

No Midnight Club for me :(

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By louiedog

@MattyFTM said:

Yeah. I saw that and just updated my post. There's some discussion in the steam forum about getting it working, but do so at your own risk.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew

I already have Midnight Club 2 on Steam from a Rockstar complete pack or something. I don't recall ever playing it.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

@louiedog said:

@MattyFTM said:

Yeah. I saw that and just updated my post. There's some discussion in the steam forum about getting it working, but do so at your own risk.

Yeah, as I said, there are sure to be hacks that will get it running. But I can't imagine many people will want to go to that effort just to play Midnight Club 2. I might do it, just because I like messing with PC games and tweaking/hacking them into optimal performance, but the majority of people aren't going to bother.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#9  Edited By Forcen

Just saw this on another site. Last time i saw this game in motion was a video review when it was new. But i'm gonna give it a shot now.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Phatmac

Not worth trying to run an old game for widows 7 so I'll pass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0017840c01a
    deactivated-5f0017840c01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks for the heads up.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By 49th

I just realised this is 2 weeks old after signing up for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.