Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 01, 2009

An anime-style installment in the Might & Magic series by independent Canadian developer Capybara Games. It mixes elements of strategy RPGs and puzzle games.

New content in PSN / XBLA Might & Magic: Clach of Heroes?

fei0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 37

#1  Edited By fei0x

Does anybody know if there will be any content in the PS3 or XBox versions of Might & Magic: Clach of Heroes beyond what was in the DS game? or will it all be just improved HD? The video posted implies only HD, but I'd totally pick it up again if there was new content.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By icicle7x3

In the video that was posted a few days ago they mention that they have rebalanced the game. Other than that, I don't know.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By buft
    @fei0x: its usually a contractual obligation when porting a game to XBLA from another platform that there be exclusive content, this can sometimes be replaced with timed exclusivity which in this case isnt possible since its coming out ps3 the day before so i would expect that there is going to be something in there but probably something minor like an extra commander ,an extra story mission or even something like a leaderboard.
    Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Farley_Lives

I think they made 5 new multiplayer artifacts that unlock by playing people online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.