Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mike Patton

Person » credited in 8 games

Mike Patton is a musician who has played with acts such as Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Fantômas and The Dillinger Escape Plan. More recently he has lent his voice to video games and films.

Wouldn't it be awesome if...

Eli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Eli

...FOX got Mike Patton to replace Simon Cowell on American Idol? He probably wouldn't do it knowing him and honestly, I hate that show, but I love Mike! Imagine how funny it would be to see him destroying all the bad singers that go his way. And plus, when it comes to singing/entertainment...he's got his pedigree.    

Avatar image for 21stcenturyjesus
    21stCenturyJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By 21stCenturyJesus

lol mike patton makes me laugh when i listen to him sing as a part of fantomas.
    Avatar image for eulogize_my_baked_goods
    eulogize_my_baked_goods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I think it would be funny but for the opposite reasons - seeing Mike give props to 'bad' singers because they sound interesting/different and destroying the Celine Dion wannabes for having a modicum of talent but no freaking imagination... which of course is the truly soul crushing aspect of that show.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.