Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Blocks, blocks, blocks and more blocks. Oh, and another one!

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Fruitcocoa

Oh Minecraft. Why? I can't stop ask myself why I'm playing it day, after day, after day, after day. Well, no, I know why I am. It's simply because of the people I'm playing with and the endless ways of building the same thing over and over again. It is about that, to be fair. We've built a lot on our own server and I will probably upload a bunch of images tomorrow. I wanted to stop by now and write a little bit about this game because I really do think that game developers should watch and learn.

I can't stop comparing this game to Harvest Moon (Well, first of all I am using a Harvest Moon skin). It's a simple, beautiful and extremely addicting game. The thing is that when I first saw what people had done I was going like- Jesus Christ how the hell did you do that? Now, I am totally doing those stuff and the stuff I felt was way to hard complicated isn't really that hard to make. You guys see where this is going right? Well yes, it's such an amazing and easy game to dig deeper and deeper in. You can do what you want. Even though some simple objects like chairs are nowhere to be found you can simply take a stair and put a sign on the side and you have a chair. Just use your imaginations and the stuff you want to build will be built... by you.

I'll post a bunch of pictures from our world in the coming days. Now please share your thoughts and if you have some pictures to share of your creations, well I'd love to see them.

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Fruitcocoa

Oh Minecraft. Why? I can't stop ask myself why I'm playing it day, after day, after day, after day. Well, no, I know why I am. It's simply because of the people I'm playing with and the endless ways of building the same thing over and over again. It is about that, to be fair. We've built a lot on our own server and I will probably upload a bunch of images tomorrow. I wanted to stop by now and write a little bit about this game because I really do think that game developers should watch and learn.

I can't stop comparing this game to Harvest Moon (Well, first of all I am using a Harvest Moon skin). It's a simple, beautiful and extremely addicting game. The thing is that when I first saw what people had done I was going like- Jesus Christ how the hell did you do that? Now, I am totally doing those stuff and the stuff I felt was way to hard complicated isn't really that hard to make. You guys see where this is going right? Well yes, it's such an amazing and easy game to dig deeper and deeper in. You can do what you want. Even though some simple objects like chairs are nowhere to be found you can simply take a stair and put a sign on the side and you have a chair. Just use your imaginations and the stuff you want to build will be built... by you.

I'll post a bunch of pictures from our world in the coming days. Now please share your thoughts and if you have some pictures to share of your creations, well I'd love to see them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Cool, I'd like to see some Giantbomb minecraft community creations.

inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By inkerman

I've been building a massive ditch, from sea level to the bottom of the map, and then various other things. All kind of revolving around my castle.

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fruitcocoa

It would be pretty cool to create the whiskey office! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.