Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Dragons!

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

From Notch's Twitter:

""I started tweaking some code. Model parts can now contain child model parts! Minecraft is almost becoming a modern game. And texturing this dragon is going to be.. interesting.. I'll keep working on this way into this weekend, probably."

Also, pic of said dragon, although obviously not yet textured.http://i.imgur.com/xj6us.jpg

lightsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By lightsoda

So you think they/notch, used the dragon as a test for the child model parts..? Intriguing to see what they'll be doing with that further on.

More mobs are cool and all, but news on more gamey elements peak my interest more.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Getz

An obvious dig at Bethesda, it seems.

@lightsoda: it's "pique"

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MikkaQ

I'm still baffled why it takes any time at all to update that game, unless the coding is really complicated. Cause I could make a better dragon that that in a couple hours with Google Sketchup.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.