Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Official GB Minecraft PC Server Thread

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SexyToad

Hello everyone! So I thought we should have a thread where GB users can post their servers here!

The post requirement will be 25.

So let's see how this goes. I'll make a list as soon as I get some servers on here. So feel free to post your servers with a description and so on.

Our community server is here. It's by

For you Xbox 360 players our community thread is here. Its by

Giant Bomb UserTypeServer's AddressDescription
    TheavySurvival3715.mc.mpgs.co

"If you're unimpressed when you join remember everyone starts in a public area which is around 20 millions blocks big. The public area is meant for the immature youngins who join the server. However i usually don't like people join the private area right away, as long as you build a house and show that you can play minecraft for 20 minutes without asking for diamonds 10 times ill bring you over.

We do use Plugins such as LWC, MCMMO, Deathtp, Factions and some more to make vanilla minecraft more interesting, like Lapis blocks which are bouncy! and Diamond blocks will throw you even farther.

If you come for griefing you'll find it frustrating, chests are locked and your limited to an area which only new people have built. I have some fun jails for you also which you can find in the public area.

sometimes i deposit my extra inventory into a box I save for Giantbomb fans. so come all and answer some sort of GB trivia to gain access to it"

Theavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Theavy

are you still making a list?

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SexyToad

@Theavy: Yea I am. Nobody had posted here yet so...

Theavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Theavy

Well I could start, ive had a server getting close to a year now, you can get to it here 3715.mc.mpgs.co . This is a Survival Server

If youre unimpressed when you join remember everyone starts in a public area which is around 20 millions blocks big. The public area is meant for the immature youngins who join the server. However i usually dont like people join the private area right away, as long as you build a house and show that you can play minecraft for 20 minutes without asking for diamonds 10 times ill bring you over.

We do use Plugins such as LWC, MCMMO, Deathtp, Factions and some more to make vanilla minecraft more interesting, like Lapis blocks which are bouncy! and Diamond blocks will throw you even farther.

If you come for griefing you'll find it frustrating, chests are locked and your limited to an area which only new people have built. I have some fun jails for you also which you can find in the public area.

sometimes i deposit my extra inventory into a box I save for Giantbomb fans. so come all and answer some sort of GB trivia to gain access to it

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SexyToad

@Theavy: and there you go! You are added to my newly built list!

Anyone else?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.