Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Single Player Mods.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

So I started getting back into single player Minecraft, I spent a good 5 hours on it this morning. I'm interested in livening things up a bit with some single player mods, can anybody recommend me some?

I'm not into cheating, so things like Add XP or Give me this item are of no use, I like to do things the hard way. I also play Minecraft on a Mac, so Mac Mods only please.

Poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Poppduder

Mo' creatures is a good one and does what the name implies. I use the technic pack myself to make automated quarries and have lots more machinery to play with.

ErrorOperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ErrorOperator

TechnicPack is a popular mod, it adds a lot of industrial machines to build along with loads more minerals to mine.

Tamaster92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Tamaster92

Hack/mine is cool - turns it into a loot driven RPG with skills and everything

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By B0nd07

The Technic Pack - Four mod packs in one, complete with its own launcher so you don't have to mess with any .jar files. Includes Technic, Tekkit, YogBox, and Hack/Mine.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SexyToad

Build craft, mo creatures, and industrial craft. They're pretty awesome.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By AlexW00d

@B0nd07 said:

The Technic Pack - Four mod packs in one, complete with its own launcher so you don't have to mess with any .jar files. Includes Technic, Tekkit, YogBox, and Hack/Mine.

Technic itself is a whole bunch of mods too. So with that you basically get everything you would ever want/need.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.