What's your skin?

Avatar image for sexytoad
#1 Posted by SexyToad (2939 posts) -
My sexy guy.
My sexy guy.

So simple question, what skin do you use for Minecraft?

Also, side topic, I need a new battle skin, a skin that will strike fear in my enemies eyes! Any ideas?

Avatar image for video_game_king
#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@sexytoad said:

Also, side topic, I need a new battle skin, a skin that will strike fear in my enemies eyes! Any ideas?

Take your pants off.

Avatar image for mcshank
#3 Posted by McShank (1688 posts) -

Jack Sparrow or Popo from dbz

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
#4 Posted by shadowchronicle (13 posts) -

I use a skin for master chief usually.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
#5 Edited by EquitasInvictus (2079 posts) -

The Android Droid duder.

Avatar image for donkeycow
#6 Posted by Donkeycow (568 posts) -

When i first read the title I thought you were asking for people's skin colour...

Avatar image for grilledcheez
#7 Posted by Grilledcheez (4068 posts) -

Currently a naked chicken

Avatar image for jasonr86
#8 Edited by JasonR86 (10180 posts) -
Avatar image for markwahlberg
#9 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4714 posts) -

@sexytoad said:

Also, side topic, I need a new battle skin, a skin that will strike fear in my enemies eyes! Any ideas?

Take your pants off.

seconded.

Avatar image for i_stay_puft
#10 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (5569 posts) -

Cool Aladdin skin.

Avatar image for jjor64
#11 Edited by JJOR64 (19692 posts) -

Wario.

Avatar image for thebunnyhunter
#12 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1532 posts) -
Avatar image for mariachimacabre
#13 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -

I've been using Yu's first Persona, Izanagi from P4. I like it a lot.

Avatar image for snakelinksonic
#14 Posted by SnakeLinkSonic (447 posts) -

Major Kusanagi.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
#15 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

White.

Avatar image for sithtoast
#16 Edited by SithToast (187 posts) -

I guess you could say, my skin is ... smashing.

No Caption Provided

The Android Droid duder.

Andy or Cid?

Avatar image for capum15
#17 Edited by Capum15 (5801 posts) -
BILLY MAYS HERE
BILLY MAYS HERE

First and last skin I'll ever use.

Avatar image for phoenix654
#18 Posted by Phoenix654 (461 posts) -

In the Xbox version I play as the Vagrant, but I call him crazy hobo... I think he was in pack 3. On the rare occasions I get out the Mac version, I have a Rebel pilot skin from Star Wars.

No Caption Provided

There's something about a blocky man in an orange jump suit...

Avatar image for zeforgotten
#19 Edited by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

@snakelinksonic:

Oh hey, maybe you can tell me this then since I totally forgot the name.
What's that mod called with all the features you have on yours?

All the fancy lights and stuff like that, I had it installed at one point but totally forgot the name for some reason.

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

Avatar image for snakelinksonic
#20 Posted by SnakeLinkSonic (447 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@snakelinksonic:

Oh hey, maybe you can tell me this then since I totally forgot the name.

What's that mod called with all the features you have on yours?

All the fancy lights and stuff like that, I had it installed at one point but totally forgot the name for some reason.

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders

https://www.facebook.com/SonicEther

Avatar image for minipato
#21 Edited by MiniPato (2831 posts) -

@snakelinksonic:

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

You promised me pretty, Notch! YOU PROMISED ME PRETTY!

Avatar image for zfubarz
#22 Posted by zFUBARz (700 posts) -

That's an awesome mod but for some reason the games been running like garbage for me for quite some time now, Basically had to give up on it a few months back. Can't imagine adding more stuff would make it work better.

Avatar image for zeforgotten
#23 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

@snakelinksonic said:

@zeforgotten said:

@snakelinksonic:

Oh hey, maybe you can tell me this then since I totally forgot the name.

What's that mod called with all the features you have on yours?

All the fancy lights and stuff like that, I had it installed at one point but totally forgot the name for some reason.

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders

https://www.facebook.com/SonicEther

Sank yoo vary mooch.



@minipato: He said he'd make me beautiful!

Avatar image for randomhero666
#24 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -
No Caption Provided

bam!

Avatar image for bestusernameever
#25 Posted by BestUsernameEver (5026 posts) -
No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.