Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Miner Dig Deep

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 04, 2009

An Xbox Live Indie Game by three people, Miner Dig Deep stars an unnamed protagonist in the quest to dig deep for precious ore, valuable gems, and hazardous cave ins.

Dig deep little miner!

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Pie

The other day I noticed that I have 400 points left over from something (cant remember what) so I started looking around the indie game market place on xbox live for a good for ya money game. Miner: Dig deep is that game.
    In miner dig deep you are a small miner that only objective is to climb down and down  and down and down, you do that by collecting resources that you can sell on the surface so you can purchase better equipment allowing you to go down even further (for example you have a lantern that illuminates parts of the mine letting you see resources, rocks, pits and various other things however this runs on fuel that runs out quickly but as you upgrade it the area illuminated and the time it lasts increases) err I have to go now, ill update tommorow. Ask questions and get the trial for it or buy it (200 points).

outlawed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By outlawed

I love the game. It's definitely my favorite community games and maybe one of my favorite XBLA games. The price was very surprising to me for all the amount of time you're able to get out of it.  Definitely recommended if you've got a few points to spare...don't spend those on avatar clothes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.