Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 07, 2016

A reboot of the previously singleton franchise, this game features Faith using parkour in an open-world.

Did you forget that Mirror's Edge Catalyst was coming out next week?

bondfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By bondfish

Okay so was it me or actually knew this game was out next week? Because I didn't. I thought this game had at least another 6 months before its release.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was actually supposed to be out back in february originally, but got pushed back.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah, totally. I saw it yesterday on the "games coming out soon" thing on the front-page and was totally surprised. I still haven't finished Doom and Uncharted, and those two along with Overwatch and Paragon are cramping my gaming style a bit. I don't have time for Mirror's Edge! Thank god No Man's Sky was delayed, giving me some breathing room :)

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Nope. It's my next Gamefly rental. Sent back Uncharted earlier this week so I could get it.

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sure did. I saw it on the countdown timer at the top of the page and had to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.