Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

In a futuristic totalitarian dystopia, a master courier (in a group of renegade "runners") investigates a conspiracy, while outrunning the deadly government military, in this parkour-inspired first-person action game.

PS3 Mirror's Edge problem...

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bicycleham

Okay, so well...

Whenever I get to the end of Chapter 3 "Heat" Part D (The part with the scaffolding  and 2 giant cranes) my game starts loading then all of a sudden brings me back to the main menu. Now I don't know what the hell happened. I've deleted the game data folder and even restarted the whole game over again and still nothing works! Does anyone know what to do?

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie

I've never heard of that problem. I haven't bought the game yet so I don't know if it's with all the cds. Check the official site's forums, and check if your disk isnt smudged or scratched, that might be the problem.
    Hope that helps.

raz0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By raz0r

at the first part it just goes in slow motion after 18-19 seconds and i can't jump i can barely punch help me:|

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.