Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MLB 12: The Show

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

Sony's baseball sim for the 2012 MLB season.

Got my copy!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Pedro

Hey guyes, I live in the uk and ordered a copy of MLB The Show 12 from a site in Canada and it arrived today (the 3rd)!!!

I thought the game was out on the 6th? Was it released early or have I just gotten really lucky?

Gavinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Gavinn

Nice! I think you've been extremely lucky? What site did you buy it from? I also live in UK and want to pick up he PS3 and Vita version. Though, I can't find any evidence on if the physical vita copy is region free and will work on my EU Vita anyone know?

Regards

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By emergency

@CountYourBlessings said:

Nice! I think you've been extremely lucky? What site did you buy it from? I also live in UK and want to pick up he PS3 and Vita version. Though, I can't find any evidence on if the physical vita copy is region free and will work on my EU Vita anyone know?

Regards

Playstation games are always region free.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.