Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MLB 13: The Show

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

The 2013 installment of Sony's baseball simulator. Includes an all-new playoff mode and a Beginner mode, as well as revamped Franchise and Diamond Dynasty modes.

I Really Like This Years Soundtrack

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ended up picking this up for the third year in a row, gotta say they did a great job with the soundtrack again this year. Im sure it will get old with time and i'll throw my own music on but i gotta say they always pick interesting songs that seem to fit the mood of the game.

EarthBowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Great to hear. Soundtracks for sports games can either be creative or downright obnoxious. I am considering picking this up only to see how much of an improvement they made on the net code for online games. If for nothing else, I happy to know the music selection is good. :p

iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I find my self liking that ZZ top song and I never thought I would say that lol

BoatDrinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I usually put about 20 of my own song in (playing this game for 30 hours with only 10ish songs gets real annoying), but yea the songs that came with the game are pretty good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.