Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MLB The Show 20

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 13, 2020

MLB The Show 20 celebrates the 15th anniversary of Sony's baseball sim franchise.

Custom League?

Shoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any Duders out there interested in a custom league? If any interest I will set one up just post your PSN ID and discussion of what rule set everyone would like. I just want to play around with it and I'm pretty indifferent about specifics at this point.

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By asmo917

I'd be down for trying this out. I'm flexible, but I'd prefer a shorter season over a longer one as a try-out. I'd also be open to either MLB or Diamond Dynasty rosters, but I think it's fair warning - I spend cash on the game, so my squad is already pretty stacked. Probably not enough to make up for my poor skill, but it looks like I'm a competent player.

Shoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's all good, I'm Wiskerzz on PSN feel free to add me. My roommate is pretty addicted to MW right now so I haven't been on a lot lately but we will all have more free time soon :S I'd be happy to take on your money squad with little skill to see how my no money squad with zero skill fairs!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.