Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

I HAD GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER MY BODY !!!! *spoiler: prisoner rescue*

• 63 results
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Milkman

Why does every post in a thread that is already marked spoilers have to be inside a "spoiler warning"?

durog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By durog
    think I said "hell yea price!" and started thinking about the mw sniper mission.
    Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Branthog

I have had absolutely zero moments of "OMG THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING". I've had a few moments of "whoa, that's cool" and the "hey that dude is kicking that guard's ass" was kind of cool to watch, but frankly I wouldn't have even known it was Soap or that Soap was a huge deal if they hadn't talkeda bout it on the bombcast. I mean, COD4 was two years ago and and I couldn't tell you what Soap is supposed to look like other than "an army dude in army clothes and stuff" if you paid me a million dollars.

agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By agent_lost

I was more like, "Fuck yea, let do this!"

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#55  Edited By beargirl1

i was expecting that for some reason. when we breached the wall, i knew what was ahead. that's mostly because he was easily visible in the trailers.  
    it still surprised me, though, and the escape sequence after that was awesome. 

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By RHCPfan24

I was pumped to see Price looking at me down that hazy barrel. I actually heard from a friend (dammit) beforehand that he made an appearance but it was still awesome no matter what.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @RHCPfan24 said:
    " I was pumped to see Price looking at me down that hazy barrel. I actually heard from a friend (dammit) beforehand that he made an appearance but it was still awesome no matter what. "
    you should go castrate that friend of yours
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By RHCPfan24
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @RHCPfan24 said:
    " I was pumped to see Price looking at me down that hazy barrel. I actually heard from a friend (dammit) beforehand that he made an appearance but it was still awesome no matter what. "
    you should go castrate that friend of yours "
    With the barrel of that gun, yeah.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HandsomeDead
    @Giantsquirrel said:

" Seriously, no one saw this coming? The dude's voice actor was on IMDB and this broke about a month ago. "

Yeah, hearing the news he was coming back really ruined the surprised because it seemed like the perfect moment for him to make that come back, and it was.
    CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By CaptainObvious

I was dissapointed that Captain Price this time around didn't really have a moustache. :(

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @HandsomeDead said:
    " @Giantsquirrel said:

" Seriously, no one saw this coming? The dude's voice actor was on IMDB and this broke about a month ago. "

Yeah, hearing the news he was coming back really ruined the surprised because it seemed like the perfect moment for him to make that come back, and it was. "
    good thing i dont follow the news much, eh ? 

@CaptainObvious said:
    " I was dissapointed that Captain Price this time around didn't really have a moustache. :( "
    LOL how do you mean? i didnt notice much difference ! 

this isnt an obvious thing to me, Cpt Obvious.. you're not being yourself.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By HandsomeDead
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @HandsomeDead said:
    " @Giantsquirrel said:

Yeah, hearing the news he was coming back really ruined the surprised because it seemed like the perfect moment for him to make that come back, and it was. "
    good thing i dont follow the news much, eh ? "
    Definitely. The amount of this game that was ruined from following the hype was insane. I analyzed every trailer and scrap of info for GTA IV and MGS4 and none of them ruined the game as much as it did for MW2.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @HandsomeDead said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @HandsomeDead said:
    " @Giantsquirrel said:

good thing i dont follow the news much, eh ? "
    Definitely. The amount of this game that was ruined from following the hype was insane. I analyzed every trailer and scrap of info for GTA IV and MGS4 and none of them ruined the game as much as it did for MW2. "
    not sure why im surprised that  YOU play popular video games, but anyway, yeah whenever i see a hype fest and new trailer and videos and rumors, and all the threads discussing possibilities and shit, i just avoid them because they ruin the experience instead of spicing it up (cuz everyone and everything goes too far !). 

i do watch some trailers once or twice though. I sure am 110% glad i kept myself away from the MW2 hype because it was worth it all the fucking way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.