Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

I'd prefare the campaign of Call of Duty Finest hour to MW2 Campa

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MrSnow

I'd pre-fare the campaign of Call of Duty Finest hour to MW2 Campaign .  

Like I completed the game ages ago..........but i just stuck on Call of duty finest hour and i MUST SAY............WAY BETTER. 

The war in MW2 seems like it lasted 2 days and you dont feel that its an epic battle.  However with COD FH its Stalingrad,,, its war its  mad rushes at the enemy it feels serious. MW 2 just does not immerse myself in its world. 

dopeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By dopeman

good for you, bud

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By thatfrood

MW2 is not very immersive, I agree. It definitely has a lot more "razzle dazzle" though. I've never played Finest Hour, but I'm a bit curious as to what it is now that you've mentioned it.

danguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By danguy

Not sure what you're getting to, but I prefer the MW2 campaign over some of the other CoD games. Even though it didn't all make sense and it was sloppy, it was fun.

Avatar image for aneternalenigma
    AnEternalEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AnEternalEnigma
    @DanGuy: Don't correct other people's spelling if you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".
    Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Jadeskye
    @AnEternalEnigma: Owned.
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@AnEternalEnigma said:
    " @DanGuy: Don't correct other people's spelling if you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". "
    Ouch.  

--- 

Never played Finest Hour, but I loved the hell out of Modern Warfare 2's campaign. It's nuts. Stupid and ridiculous. The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but goddamn, it's fun. 
    immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By immike

Modern Warfare 2's campaign is basically an action movie. There aren't any effects, characters, or scenes that haven't been done before in other movies, so it's just there. I just wish the difficulty was a little more stable on Veteran. Some levels were stupid hard.

danguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By danguy
    @AnEternalEnigma: Thanks for pointing that out, I see my little typo now.
    xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By xMP44x
    @immike said:
    " Modern Warfare 2's campaign is basically an action movie. There aren't any effects, characters, or scenes that haven't been done before in other movies, so it's just there. I just wish the difficulty was a little more stable on Veteran. Some levels were stupid hard. "
    TBH, Modern Warfare 2 has been the easiest Call of Duty game on Veteran this far. I was able to complete it with a minimum of fuss, so you know it's not too hard. But the hardest levels were in the Favela, in all honesty. I won't lie that they weren't difficult. They were.
    immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By immike
    @xMP44x:  No, I never said it was the hardest of the CoDs. I said that the difficulty was not stable throughout. For example, remember the level with the cabin in the woods? Also the last level with the 'water ride"? Sometimes I'd die and there was no logical steps that I could take to not die. I found that some parts were luck-based and not fun at all.
    jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jmrwacko
    @immike said:
    " @xMP44x:  No, I never said it was the hardest of the CoDs. I said that the difficulty was not stable throughout. For example, remember the level with the cabin in the woods? Also the last level with the 'water ride"? Sometimes I'd die and there was no logical steps that I could take to not die. I found that some parts were luck-based and not fun at all. "
    It's always that way with CoD and on-rails sequences. I always find the worst sections in Call of Duty to be the on-rails shooting parts, and the vehicular sections (well, except the AC-130 sequence in CoD4).
    meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By meteora

I prefer Call of Duty 4's campaign over Modern Warfare 2, but they're both good.

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jmrwacko
    @Meteora said:
    " I prefer Call of Duty 4's campaign over Modern Warfare 2, but they're both good. "
    To be fair though, MW2's campaign is less frustrating than CoD4's. There's no Chernobyl level in MW2, thankfully.
    evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By evanbrau

I dunno I liked MW2s campa.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.