Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

The Death Shotgun! Look out! Some gameplay/commentary for you all

jeremytodd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeremytodd1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl1ukFpy58o  

I got a few requests for this shotgun and making this video was pretty fun for me. I never really used this gun too much until I got a request for it. When you use the AA12 it just feels like automatic death to anyone in front of you. It's awesome. :p 

And yeah I also switched up my killstreaks as some people requested last time. =p 

Hope you guys enjoy it!
    Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Mmmslash

RE: BC2 Videos

I don't think doing the same sort of videos as your MW2 ones would much work, since BC2 is a much more team-driven game, and rounds are much longer. However, if you could make tutorial videos that are half as entertaining as the " How not to be a noob in Bad Company 2" video, I'd watch and rate, for sure.

jeremytodd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeremytodd1

Yeah, if I did start BC2 videos, I'd definitely have to do something different. It's just the style of the game where normal videos just wont be too fun to watch.  

Maybe I'll make a couple videos to see how the subscribers take it.

Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Log

SPAS-12 is the only acceptable shotgun to use in MW2. If you use anything else youre a bitch with a shitty aim.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    @Log said:
    " SPAS-12 is the only acceptable shotgun to use in MW2. If you use anything else youre a bitch with a shitty aim. "
    pretty much, that shotgun is nothing special in that video, give me spa+grip light weight, marathon and ninja and with skill its game over for most opponents spa 12 is instant kill most of the time even without stopping power the aa12 is a spray gun taking 2-3 shots to kill someone.
    jeremytodd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeremytodd1

Lol I know guys. I don't use the AA12 ever, thats why I was only using the grip. I prefer the spas 12 too but I try to stick to guns that aren't quite as used as often.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.