Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mojang AB

Company »

Mojang AB is a video game developer studio founded by Markus Persson (aka Notch) in 2009. Current works include Minecraft and Scrolls. Mojang was acquired by Microsoft on September 15, 2014 for the sum of 2.5 billion dollars.

Game page for the Mojang Mojam (as yet unnamed) game.

DaZpinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DaZpinner

How soon in the development process can a game be added to the Giant Bomb wiki? Wouldn't it be cool to have a wiki page growing by the minute. As new information on the game becomes available, through the live stream of the game development, the game page will be updated.

Edit: I haven't added a game to this page before, any tips on how to start?

Disclaimer: I am very new to anything wiki related, but it seems very interesting. I started a new topic to the forum (you're reading it), not knowing if it would be better to post everything in another thread. I will add to this post as my idea of the page emerges. Help wanted! :)

• I have requested a new game page for this game, I called it "Mojam - Currently unnamed".
    • A game page for Catacomb Snatch has now been crated and I have submitted a description for approval.
    • ? Is there anyone else who have submitted a game page for this game ?
    • If anyone else, maybe with some Giant Bomb experience, wants to contribute it is probably greatly needed.
    • I am new to the wiki, but willing to learn and cooperate :)
    DaZpinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DaZpinner

Update:

• The game has recieved a title: "Catacomb Snatch"
    • My request for a game page for "Mojang - Unnamed Game" is still pending. Not sure how the wiki works, will I be able to change the title of the page once it's approved? Or should I make a new submission with the correct title?

PS. Yes this was a cheap bump, but I think this project deserves some attention on Giant Bomb :)

pantzing_nome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pantzing_nome

@DaZpinner: You would need to message a mod to change the name of a page.

DaZpinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DaZpinner

@pantzing_nome: Thank you Pantzing, I did and the page is now up with the correct title :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.