Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 11, 2010

A multiplayer-focused third-person shooter that borrows elements from both Team Fortress 2 and Defense of the Ancients. Take control of one of six personified Classes and defend your Moneyball in a futuristic sports environment.

Flapjack Master - Help me out.

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SteamPunkJin

This is the last achievement I need to max out MNC and for the life of me I cannot get it. I have lined up (what seems like) perfectly countless times and when I slam I seem to miss, even maxed out. Anyone else still need this too? Let's set up a private game and make some pancakes.

RedAuerbach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By RedAuerbach

I got mine on complete luck. I was the Gunner (required) and I just ran to the enemy base where our team was attacking and trapped an enemy in a confined space and clicked X. Basically just find an enemy with low health (or medium) and try to get on top and click X.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish
    @SteamPunkJin: Plug in a second controller and do a local match.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By BraveToaster

I just waited for a group to crowd around my Money Ball, then I tea bagged them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.