Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Dec 10, 2011

An upgraded version of Monster Hunter Tri for the 3DS and Wii U.

Challenge Quests DLC

rempresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I have played a lot of Tri and didn't really dive into the multiplayer other than just hunting with friends. Can someone explain what the "Challenge Quests" are and why they are not working? I am just curious and never used these features before.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Like the Streaking with Bulfangos? It's probably not working because you need to remove your armor. If that's not what you mean then ignore this and be more specific.

rempresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I will be more specific, I have already completed the "Streaking With Bullfangos" event quest.

Chamberlyne (the cat that lives in your hut in Moga Village) has a menu option for "DLC (download content)." When you have the DLC menu come up, there is an option for "Quests". In the next window, there are two quests that you can pick from "Event Quests" and "Challenge Quests". I can't seem to get Challenge Quests to come up with anything, a window then pops up and says "No Information Given". My question was what do Challenge Quests have to offer that would be different from Event Quests? I didn't dig around too much, but was wondering what that menu option had in Japan.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I might be mistaken, but if it's anything like Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP, then it'll be something along the lines of, "Fight these two really big monsters at the same time alone or with your friends" type of thing. They might give better rewards, but I'm not sure. I've never done any of them in the other game.

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They're not working because there are no challenge quests out right now. Give it some time. The game is only a week old.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.