Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Dec 10, 2011

An upgraded version of Monster Hunter Tri for the 3DS and Wii U.

Invite messages

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So, I didn't want to hijack another thread to ask this but, how do you know when someone wants to play with you? I'm asking this because earlier today, or rather, not too long ago, I noticed that I had a message from a fellow duder.

Basically, I was playing (and grinding to get a full set of Ludroth armor) when I decided that I wanted to see who was online. When I went to the Miiverse I noticed that I had a message from theimmortalbum that read "let's play!' The problem was that the message was from an hour or so ago. Was there a notification that I missed? Something along the lines of, "You have a message!" that pops up when you're playing or something? If it shows up on the gamepad then that would explain why I missed it since I barely look at it when I play. Also, sorry immortalbum =(

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By theimmortalbum

Yeah, I was going to ask you that same question actually, haha. If you got a notification for it or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.