Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 13, 2015

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is an expanded version of Monster Hunter 4.

HBG Question: Limiter Removal

Pierre42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Howdy.

So I'm getting to that stage where my Bowguns are starting to get up there in the ranks and the question has come about whether I should remove the limiter or not.

Originally I was all for it, I do like Crouching Fire but I hear it's just flat out not-viable in later ranks. I'd made my piece with saying goodbye to that. Then I found out it also supposedly cripples your mobility even more. That's making me rethink it a bit. I don't cruise with Shields on my Gun so losing my ability to roll away I think might just cripple me.

Is it all that decimating removing the limiter or is it still something to go for?

(I would love to put in a poll about what customised bowgun set people run with here in terms of shields, limiters and power barrels but as I'm derping on that please feel free to state that too.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.