Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 13, 2015

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is an expanded version of Monster Hunter 4.

I missed on a new quest type & can't find in Hunters Notes.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By raviolisumo

Hi there. I just finished the first expedition and killed the blue velociraptor. I unlocked some new type of quest that Guildmarm said I had to register in a mission log first (I thought gathering hall but I couldn't find anything like that) before I could do it but I can't find anything anywhere. I was half paying attention like a dummy and now I'm not sure what it was. I don't think it's anything important because at the same time they're saying "Hey do this next expedition" but I want to know what I missed.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By DeadpanCakes

I think it ties into the street pass stuff or something. Like, for every monster you hunt in the expedition mode, you receive a randomly generated quest that you can trade with others.

I haven't even touched that stuff yet, so I could be completely wrong, though. If anyone can explain it, I'd love to know how it works

Edit: Found this thingy. People have been talking about this guy in our skype chat, so it's probably reliable.

CarpeNoctem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What you need to do is open the start menu and go to the second page. There's a tab labeled "Guild Quests" Select it and "Manage List". There should be a mission there to hunt a Velicodrome. Check it, and register it, and then the quest with be available at the Low Questatrix in the Gathering Hall under Guild Quests.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thank you thank you!

CarpeNoctem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I haven't played too much past that so far, but there should be something similar to that after every expedition hunt. Happy hunting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.