Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter 4

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 13, 2015

The first 4th Generation Monster Hunter game, for Nintendo 3DS.

Nintendo-themed costumes, circle pad pro?

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

I was considering getting Monster Hunter 3 on the 3DS but I think I'll wait for the US release of MH4 honestly, especially since it seems like the Wii U is the best place to play 3 with the online, better visuals and controls and all that. Think the game will still really need the Circle Pad Pro? I heard the controls, especially underwater got really gnarly without one.

IGN's been showing off weird videos with Link, Mario and Luigi costumes for MH4. Makes it look appropriately crazy. I've never really gotten into the series before so this looks like the place to start.

What a weird, weird series.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I think they did a good job of keeping it classy. If you have an exclusive contract with Nintendo, you might as well milk it for whatever it's worth.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Need? Of course not. But I'd recommend looking at your 3DS and deciding whether or not having your thumb on the D-Pad for camera control, your pointer finger on the analog disc for movement, and your middle finger on the L button for item usage is going to be a better option.

Istealdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

id play that zelda game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.